Drarry loving-Chapter 11

*Harry's POV*

Harry was on his way to the prefects bathroom. He was trying to figure out what Cedric meant by taking his egg but it has the clue so it might be a way of getting the clue. Once he got there, he turned on the water and hopped in. It was nice and relaxing until one of the toilets started gurgling.

"WEEEEEEEEE!" Moaning Mertle flew out of the toilet and started talking to Harry. "Put it in the water and listen" the ghost advised Harry. He glanced at the golden egg before scooping it up and placing it in the water. He dived under the soapy water and opened the egg. It started to sing a prophecy. Once it ended Harry asked "Are there merpeople in the black lake?" Harry took a wild guess but it was worth a try.

"It took him way longer to figure it out" Murtle said, who was scooting closer to Harry. "Cedric?" Harry questioned, not noticing Moaning Murtle trying to get a glance at his private spot. "Yes, that one!" Mertle giggled still trying to get a glance. Harry realised what she was trying to do, so he tried to cover up in bubbles. Although he gave up and just got out trying to cover up as he did so.

Harry must have succeeded because Murtle was now pouting. "Uh... Bye" Harry said quickly before scurrying out of the bathroom, eager to get out and away from the crazy ghost. Harry raced to the Gryffindor common room where Neville was surprisingly still up. "Hey Harry" Neville said without lifting his head from a large book he was reading.

"Hey" Harry replied slightly annoyed about what happened with Moaning Murtle. "What's up Harry?" Neville asked finally looking up. "Well I found out what the next challenge was, but I have to go diving in the black lake. And it's for an hour" Harry pouted. "Well you could always try gillyweed" Neville suggested while pointing to a page in his book with the title 'Gillyweed' and facts about the plant. "That could work. Neville! You're amazing! Thank you! Could you possibly get me some?" Harry asked, his eyes filled with happiness.

"Yeah sure!" Neville obliged, as he got out some parchment and scribbled down places he could get some gillyweed and how much would be needed before skipping up to the dorms and going to bed. Harry followed Neville up the stairs and changed into pyjamas and slipped under the covers of his bed.

Harry was thinking about his Draco. He hadn't seen Draco since noon! It may not seem like a long time but to Harry, it felt like years. Harry wanted to tell Draco about the challenge and his for it. Draco was the best. He always listened to what Harry had to say and always made Harry feel happy and safe. He was so lucky to have a boyfriend like Draco.

After 20 minutes Harry drifted to sleep, luckily a dreamless sleep. In the morning, Harry was woken by being pushed out off bed then having someone trip over him. "What's happening?" Harry yelled joining in the panic. "The alarm. It didn't go off!" Ron yelled back while he pulled his jumper on, rushing to the bathroom. "Oh no" Harry mumbled as he quickly got changed and raced out of the room. As Harry headed out the portrait hole, he bumped into someone.

"Hello" it was the voice of angels Harry thought but it just turned out to be his equally amazing boyfriend. "Draco! I found out what the challenge was and-" Harry was cut off by a pair of lips on his. "That's great! I'm so happy for you!" Draco said once he pulled away from the kiss but then pulled Harry in a hug. On the way to the Great Hall, Harry told Draco all about the challenge. "So your using gillyweed?" Draco confirmed "Yep!" Harry said, smiling. "Okay, just making sure" Draco reassured himself.

"You seem more nervous than me, and your not even in the tournament" Harry said suspiciously. "Harry, I could loose you to this. It's dangerous, and excuse me if I'm scared I could loose you" Draco had tears in his eyes but he did a good job holding them back. This surprised Harry as usually it was Draco who comforted him, but now Draco needed him. "Draco, it's okay. Trust me. I will do my best to be safe" Harry spoke comforting words that seemed to calm Draco. "Okay, okay I'm hungry let's go" Draco nagged as if nothing ever happened.

Once they reached the Great Hall, Draco practically sprinted to the Slytherin table where he pigged out. His table manors were almost as bad as Ron's and that was saying something. Harry decided that he would sit with Draco at the Slytherin table today. He strolled over and took a seat next to Draco. He could hear half of school 'awwwww' as Harry wrapped an arm around Draco. Harry was going to hold Draco's hand but he didn't think Draco would let him by the amount of food he was shovelling in his mouth and also Draco's hand was all greasy and gross from how he was handling his food.

"Slow down! You eat like you haven't eaten in years! Your almost as bad as Ron!" Harry exclaimed "I'm hungry! And almost as bad, not worse. There is a difference" Draco said with food in his mouth. "That's true I guess but slow down a little bit" Harry said with concern that Draco might explode from how much food he was eating, in fact, Draco was practically inhaling his food. "Okay" Draco said as he started eating a bit slower. "So, next challenge is when?" Draco said making conversation "Uh in two days" Harry said nervously "You scared?" Draco asked wiping his mouth and taking sips of pumpkin juice.

"It's the Tri Wizard Tournament. Of course I'm scared!" Harry said freaking out. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry and stop him from squirming around. "It's okay. Your going to be fine" Draco said as he placed a kiss on top if Harry head.

"Hope your right" Harry said not very confidently

"Harry, stop doing that. You're going to be fine, I know it" Draco said encouragingly.

~+~+~+~+~+~

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while because of homework and it's easier reading these than writing but really hope you're enjoying- G