Drarry loving-Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Harry's POV*

Harry couldn't believe what happened! Draco was his boyfriend now! Ron and Hermione found Harry while he was thinking if it was just a dream or not. "Harry! Snap out of it" Hermione yelled finally breaking Harry out of his trance. "What's gotten into, mate?" Ron asked as Harry let out a dreamy sigh. "HARRY!" Ron and Hermione yelled at the same time to get Harry to speak. "Love" Harry sighed dreamily again "love?" Hermione said trying to figure it out.

Just then, Ron remembered the plan of Harry asking Draco to be his boyfriend. Ron thought it probably worked, Harry would probably be sad if Draco had rejected him and he'd be acting normal if he hadn't done it yet. "I see what's happened. Harry, can I tell 'Mione?" Ron thought it would be best if their group knew. "Sur- wait, NO!" Harry remembered Draco and he promised not to tell ANYONE! That included not telling Ron and Hermione. That might make them angry at Harry. "What!? Why, Harry we're your best friends!" Ron whined "What's happening?!" Hermione complained. Harry was upset, his friends were supposed to respect his privacy "Look guys, I promised not to tell anyone!" Harry explained.

"But we're your best friends!" Hermione complained again "Or at least were" Ron added "What!? Your supposed to be my friends and friends respect others privacy!" Harry said desperately, trying not to loose his best friends. "Best friends tell each other EVERYTHING even if it was a secret!" Ron yelled "That's not how it works! What are secrets if everybody knows what the secret is, Ron!" Harry shouted back, tears threatening to fall.

Ron gave Harry a disgusted look before pulling Hermione to a carriage that would take them to Hogwarts. Harry was left alone on the platform, he was so upset he didn't care if anyone saw him crying. Suddenly a hand grabbed his shoulder, he spun around to see who it was. "Draco! I lost my best friends!" Harry cried into Draco's robes "Oh" To Draco, best friends abandoning him was normal, it happened in Slytherin a lot. "Don't you care!" Harry almost shouted still crying. "Well I'm used to my ' best friends' ditching me but I suppose your not used to it"

*Draco's POV*

Draco looked down into Harry's eyes. They were filled with fear, anger, confusion and sorrow. "Aren't you going to try cheer me up? Your my boyfriend now!" Harry joked a little but he was still pretty sad. "I don't know how to" Draco confessed "What!? Well you say nice things to make them happier" Harry explained. "Okay, uh you have nice eyes" Draco tried cheering up Harry

"Wow, you have no experience with that" Harry joked "Hey, well a least I'm good at this!" Draco said before pushing his lips on to Harry's. Harry was in shock by Draco's actions. Draco pulled away "Better now?" he joked "Yeah, a lot" Harry said still in shock and feeling fireworks where Draco lips had been.

"Harry! Come on your going to miss the carriage!" Draco called. Harry come running "Do I get another kiss for being quick?" Harry used puppy dog eyes to his advantage. As Harry hoped, Draco gave him a quick peck on the lips before noticing someone else in the carriage.

"Neville! Uh... You weren't supposed to see that" Harry said blushing bright red, fear in his eyes. "Yeah, I guessed Harry, and who knew Draco was nice!" Neville exclaimed while the carriage started moving. Whilst the carriage made it way to Hogwarts, Neville was asking a lot of questions like 'how long have you been dating?' and 'who else knows?' or 'who are you going to tell?' then 'how long are you going to keep it a secret?' "Neville! Stop we don't know! We are trying to keep it secret and we started dating on the train but enough questions and don't tell ANYONE! Okay Neville?" Harry cut his friend off from saying anymore. Neville looked extra proud and said "I'm the best at keeping secrets!"

By then, carriage stopped and the three made their way to the Great Hall for dinner. Draco and Harry, hand in hand. Neville got out his camera and snapped 2 photos before Draco tackled him.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down!" Harry told Draco. "You would have done the same thing if it where my friend" Draco reminded Harry "Whatever helps you sleep at night" Harry mimicked Draco, back at the platform before Harry killed Lucius Malfoy whilst saving Draco.

Suddenly, Draco did the most unexpected thing. He collapsed on to the floor and wailed "Why'd you kill him, Harry?! He's mean but didn't deserve to die!" Draco cried "DRACO! I'm so sorry. I didn't know you felt this way because back on the platform you acted like you didn't care! I'm so sorry!" Harry apologized. "I put on my mask" Draco explained "Mask?" Harry questioned "Yeah, every Slytherin has one, they just choose to hide feelings so they don't look like and easy target" Draco explained to Harry

Harry absorbed the information Draco had just given "That explains A LOT! Wait... Why did you break down now?" "Because you made a reference that mad me really sad and I trust you not to run around telling everyone" Draco sniffled.

Harry felt happy that Draco trusted him already, even though they had been a couple for only a few hours now.