Broken Heart

Vegeta P.O.V

I just got back from training with Kakarot and it was really late at night and I wanted to make it up to Bulma that I haven't been around lately. I was about to walk into her room then I heard two voices. Bulma was talking to Yamcha. They were having sex I froze at the bedroom door shaking thinking how could she be doing this to me...I clinched my fist as tears fell from my eyes I put my hand under my eyes catching my tears. I jumped out of the hall way window with out making a noise.
"I'm better off alone anyway.." I fly far away from the city.

Goku P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and went to see vegeta but he was no where to be fond I went to look for Bulma she was working on some of the flying cars.
"Hey Bulma!" I smiled at her
"Hey Goku what are you up to!"
"I'm actually looking for Vegeta"
Bulma glares at me "I don't want to hear anything about that fucking man!" I scratched the back of my head "I thought he came home last night and was going to surprise you..? That's what he told me he felt bad that he hasn't been around lately" her face turned pink "no..he didn't come home last night" Goku looks up at the sky "well you know vegeta but he never goes back on his word.." Bulma frowns.
"Please find him Goku"
"I will don't worry" I look for his energy and head straight to him.

Bulma P.O.V

I wave at Goku as he flys off..I sit in the grass and put my face in my hands. "I wonder if he hears me and Yamcha last night and that's why I didn't see him" I look at the sky with tears falling from my cheeks "oh vegeta....where are you"

Goku P.O.V

I continued to fly after Vegeta he never flys off this far unless he goes out into space..I wonder what happened last night and now to come to think of it Bulma was acting kinda weird.. when I started getting closer to his energy I came across a forest it actually was beautiful..big tall trees with flowers and fruit. I landed on the ground and started picking lemons and apples. I continued walking and I finally came across him he was sitting under a window tree crying... I never see him like this. I walk up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Vegetas what's wrong..?"

Vegetas P.O.V
I jumped up and wiped my tears "kakarot what are you doing here!"
"I was wondering if you wanted to train but you wasn't home so I came after you...Bulma was acting really strange to" I turn away and had tears fall from my cheeks again. "I don't want anything to do with that woman ever again!" Kakarot walks up to me and grabs my hand my cheeks turn pink and I yanked my hand away "unhand me kakarot!!!"
"What happened!"  I look into kakarots eyes and frown then instantly put my hands in my face and cry. "When I arrived home last night I thought that Bulma went to bed early or something but when I got to our bed room door I heard her and Yamcha they were having sex! She fucking cheated on me! With that weakling!"
"Wow that rough vegeta...I'm sorry"
Vegeta clinched his fist "I'm going to kill him.."
Kakarot started waving both hands "come on now we don't need to go that far...! What they did to you is on them and it's not your fault. I turn away from kakarot and frown "it just hurts you know.."
"Come on lets go train"
I smirk "you know you can't defeat me kakarot"
"We will see about that" kakarot smiles and we take off into the sky.