The fight part 3

Vegeta P.O.V

As I watched (y/n) fall to the ground I had a tear fall from my eyes..having a flash back of when I thought Metallic killed her the first time....I looked at him going super Saiyan blue "your going to regret that..!" Vegeta started to power up the earth started to shake and it began to storm.

Goku P.O.V

I look at vegeta and then the princess I went over to her and checked if she was still alive she was breathing but hardly... I picked her up and moved her away from the battle filed. I continued to watch the fight Vegetas power was unbelievable...suddenly there was a bright light that flashed across the forest everyone closed there eyes....I looked up Vegetas hair was silver he reached a completely new level! He was able to go beyond super Saiyan god! I look to see if I have any beans with me and I didn't..I put her in a safe place and continue watching the fight.

Vegeta P.O.V

"You took her from me once before..! I'm not going to let it happen again Metallic this is it!"

Metallic P.O.V

I started backing away I couldn't believe my eyes...but I got a grip and charged my energy and make a sword with a Kia blast again and charged to vegeta. I tried to stab him with my kai sword but he grabs it by the blade and brakes it causing my kai to fade away...I fell to the ground

Vegeta P.O.V

I walked over to Metallic with a big smirk on my face I picked him up by the throat and took his Kia sword and making it stab him in the chest... "this is for the princess and for my father..!" 

Metallic P.O.V

The sword went through me I looked into Vegetas eyes coughing up blood... "I will be back somehow to end you...and take the throne you see......" everything when dark...

Vegeta P.O.V

I look at my uncles lifeless body and used a Kia blast on him till there was nothing left..