The fight part 2

(Just a random picture of Hot Springs 😝)

Metallic P.O.V

I had a Kia blast that could turn energy into hand cuffs and made my nephew locked to a tree. "Do you understand why I have to make your life a living hell vegeta!" He tries to get away... "your father my father never gave me a chance! I could of been crowned king I could have had planet vegeta in the palm of my hands!"

Your P.O.V

This is my chance to save vegeta..! I ran through the woods and came across them I hid behind a tree trying to charge my energy..

Goku P.O.V

I was watching the fight from far away then I looked to my side seeing that (y/n) was missing where could she have gone..! I flew into the woods

Your P.O.V

I gathered all of my energy and ran behind Metallic with the power blast vegeta taught me "Hey Metallic!" I looks at me and seen the blast coming at him he wasn't able to move in time. It was a head on energy blast. It only knocked him out cold though...so I rushed to vegeta he looked very surprised "(y/n..)?" I ran to vegeta and tryied to get the Kia blast rings off his arms so he could get loses..kakarot landed behind me "that was amazing (y/n)!" Vegeta looks at his hands then me and hugs me tightly... " vegeta..."

King Metallic

I opened my eyes seeing everyone gathering together talking and I see the princess and my nephew...I guess I'll just ruin another preaches moment of theres..! I got behind the princess without anybody knowing and shot a Kia blast at her making her fall to the ground..everyone gaping! "It's a shame that the dirty bitch needs to die!"

(I know another short chapter! 😬😁 I'm trying the best I can to put out chapters

(I know another short chapter! 😬😁 I'm trying the best I can to put out chapters.)

(More of hot Springs ar) ❤️