Do you feel that power level?

Vegeta P.O.V

We stopped at our first battle ground it was windy and the sun started to set. "Are you ready kakarot!?" Kakarot gets in his fighting stance "ready as I'll ever be" we both turn super saiyan god and begin to fight.

Goku  P.O.V

As we were fighting I was worried about vegeta he wasn't as focused as he normally is when we train he's the one that normally keeps me focused. I jumped away from him. His eyes go wide and he powers down. "What is it kakarot"
"Why don't you let me talk to Bulma? We have been friends forever and she might tell me the reason why she left and her reason to.." his smirk changed into a frown. Then out of nowhere I felt this energy coming towards earth. Vegeta looks at the sky "it's fading fast.." I powered down "we need to tell the others that a strong power level is heading toward earth but it's fading fast it may not even make it here..who ever it is" we head to Capsule Corp I look at vegeta "Why don't you gather up krillin,18,piccolo and Trunks he's probably with Goten and I'll talk to her" vegeta gives me an angry look and flys off in a hurry. I fly over to Bulma she was still working on the flying cars. "Hey Bulma can we talk for a minute?" She rased an eyebrow "sure" we walk into her kitchen and sit at the table. She is makes us some coffee and sat next to me "so what's up Goku?" I take a deep breath. "Im not mad at you I just want to know the reason why you left vegeta..? He is really heartbroken I'm actually surprised he showed it to me.." she looks at her coffee with tears in her eyes.
"I do love him but he's never around he's always training I know I need to accept that. But Yamcha actually has been around a lot lately and I seen why I loved him back then so lately I have been torn between them." I look at her and frown " But Yamcha always let you down..vegeta actually loves you I seen that for myself and I'm surprised!"
"I'm sorry Goku but knowing that I hurt him I can't take him back" Goku punches the table "but you have a family together! That has to mean something.." She began to cry "I'm sorry Goku.." I look down and put my hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry..but there is something else you need to know" she looks up at me wiping her tears "there is something strong heading to earth but the power level is fading fast" he face got serious "do you think it could be a threat?" I look at the sky "it doesn't seem evil but you never know" she nods. I leave and see everyone outside waiting on me and I began to tell them what's going on and that there could be a threat coming to earth.

......................................................................................

( I hope this is interesting so far >.< but don't worry the reader x character parts will be coming soon)