The battle

Lord Beerus

"I look at them and crack a smile I have an idea if she can actually beat me or kick me out of the ring I'll never bring up blowing up this planet and if she losses I'll destroy everyone" Goku jumps up "oh come on!....oh hey if you destroy up you won't have all that delicious food!" I laugh "don't you remember Goku my brother has a planet earth now so I'll just fight him for the planet"

Your P.O.V

You look at him very nervous and then look at vegeta and Goku they gather around me " are you sure you want to fight the lord of destruction!" "Yes our planet is in danger.." "are you even sure you can do it?" I started getting mad at kakarot and told him to shut up and walked to Beerus.  I then looked behind me and seen vegeta he looked worried..but I can't have him worried about me I can't die this time I'll show everyone that I'm just as strong as they are! No power level maters! I began to power up.

Lord Beerus P.O.V

I seen that she began to power up so I did the same we clashed together she was actually pretty strong for not being a super Saiyan. But as always I was even stronger I kept on swinging her around and punching her into the ground and blasting her with Kia blast "Why don't you just give it up Saiyan!" I laugh with a big grin.

Vegetas P.O.V

I watched the fight I know she can do it she has the power deep inside her just hope she can find it soon...

Your P.O.V

I charged to the lord of destruction but he blasted me into a huge crater...I was nowhere to be seen and that was good...I sit up with tears in my eyes..why do I have to be so week I can't beat him it's impossible..I got up punching the cage walks screaming  causing everything to shake..then suddenly my power level went up and a golden glow surrounded me I had a golden tail and hair. I can't believe it I was actually a super Saiyan! I jumped into the air and flew to lord Beerus his eyes went wide and so did kakarots and Vegetas . "Get ready this is where I win the fight!" "I wouldn't get to cocky Saiyan!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Just a cute picture) 💕