No longer Forbidden

Vegeta P.O.V

I set up camp because it was getting dark and I haven't heard anything from Trunks or Bulma in almost a week..so I guess she was serious about the whole thing. I don't even know why I can't get it off my mind even though my first love is sitting next to me it might be because I haven't processed that she actually is alive! And she is stronger than ever I can't believe that she was able to take on kakarot while he was in ss3 and she was in her base form.

Your P.O.V

The sun was setting and the fire flys were coming out. I feel as if I got here to late to be with him..I walk over to him he was sleeping in the tall grass I sat next to him hugging my knees. "Vegeta..?" He sat up looking at me "what's wrong?" " I'm sorry that I came so late..I feel as I came at a wrong time I'm just in your way.." he jumps up and puts his hand on my cheek "don't say that! Yeah it might of been really late and that I have been going the some stuff but I want you to know that I'm happy that your here...and there is always a special place for you in my heart..your the princess that I'm destined to marry.." we look into each other's eyes with our cheeks turning red. He moved in closer and said "besides our love is no longer forbidden...." he kissed me deeply on the lips I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

Vegeta P.O.V

I move away looking in the princess eyes " I want you to know that I never stopped loving you princess (y/n)...it's just I thought you was dead so I started looking again and I found love again but now she left me..I regret meeting her but I don't regret my son..but I don't think he wants anything to do with me and there is no telling what she told him.." I laugh a little "she's a bitch anyway"

Goku P.O.V

I was at King Kia place and I felt a very strong energy getting closer I walk over to him and King Kai was already freaking out. Metallic is just now passing Pluto I need to hurry and let vegeta know and the princess. I use my instant transmission and transport in the forest they have been staying at. I see them sitting next to the fire talking I started waving to get there attention. "Kakarot what are you doing here?" "Metallic is going to be here sooner than expected" Vegeta jumped up clinching his fist "How soon!" "Before I came here I was training with king Kia and he could feel his power! He was going crazy he was passing Pluto so he could be here anytime now..." vegeta smirks " he doesn't know what to think when he sees I'm still alive I'm going to kill him where he stands!" "Come on now Vegeta you can't go through life killing everyone now..!you have to give him a chance" he crosses his arms "you have no idea what life was like for me before I came to earth! I was a slave for frezia ever since I was a child! I find my first love and I see her killed in front of my eyes and all this time she was alive! My uncle is using the title king when it doesn't belong to him! I don't think who ever thinks they can destroy my life deserves to fucking live!!" I look at him and finally understand how he feels.. "ok vegeta I understand and I know this is your battle I'll stay out of it unless you need a hand.."

Goku began to gather all the z fighters and they met at Kami House.