A Saiyan

(The picture above is how I pictured the princess The sky upside down makes amazing pictures ❤️)

Goku P.O.V
The next day rolls around and we believe that the power level is close enough that it will arrive today sometime. I look at Vegeta he was looking at the clouds. I walk over to him and told him to follow me into the backyard. "I think she just fell out of love with you buddy..." he turns away from me " I don't care any more kakarot it's over she had her chance but she lost it" I frown "every thing will work out in the end...besides I want my training buddy back"
He smiles.

Vegeta P.O.V

We waited around for about 5 hours and suddenly a saiyan pod came out of the sky and landed in the forest. We all flew into the forest surrounding the ship. The pod opened but no one came out..so me and kakarot walk to it and see a girl my eyes go wide. And whisper "(y/n)...." she was unconscious. I picked her up out of the ship bridal style and moved her hair out of her face she was bleeding and losing energy fast.. " we need to take her to the hospital.."

Goku P.O.V

Vegeta and I fly to the hospital with the others I look at him while he was holding the female saiyan...I wonder if he knows her and who is she..we finally get her to the hospital and get her into a room she was hooked up to a breathing mask and had a few cast on her arms and legs. After a while krillin and the others left telling me to let them know when she wakes up I sit in the chair next to vegeta and look at him. "Do you know her from somewhere?" Vegeta looks at her and smiles "yeah I do" I smile " can you tell me who she is?" He nods and we sit closer to her.