Falling off the ring

Your P.O.V

I continued to look at my golden glow and I looked down at kakarot and Vegeta..kakarot was cheaper and vegeta had that smirk on his face that he always has. I began to charge my energy the sky became dark and the earth began to shake then Beerus charged at me with a bunch of punches and Kia blast I was able to block them and kick him across the ring that whis just finished he grabs me and throws me across the ring I caught my balance. I began to charge my energy as much as I could using the Kia blast that vegeta was showing what earlier hoping I get it right this time.. lord Beerus looks at me laughing with his hands on his hip laughing "you really think you can defeat me with that!"
I ran to him his eyes go wide "long as I get you out of the ring I really don't care!" I blasted him he was trying to push it back he was moving backwards with his Kia blast then out of no where whis tells us to stop and to look at our feet lord Beerus feat was barely off the ring. "Looks like you lost my lord"  "oh no I can't lose I'm the lord of destruction!"  Kakarot and Vegeta came up behind me laughing. Lord Beerus was still putting up a big fit so whis put a sleeping spell on him and they disappeared in to the sky.

Goku P.O.V

For a little bit I thought you was going to be toast (y/n) I laugh and power up to super Saiyan "let's see what you got" vegeta powers up as well with a big grin on his face " Come on princess let's see if you can beat the prince!" I blush a little and charged my energy.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey for a little bit I have been thinking about doing my first book all over again the one where the princess and vegeta meet the first time if you think I should comment 😁 I love that one and would like to make it much better even though I have deleted it and did it again 2 times already 🤪 I just want it perfect lol