A Day at the Fair

"Ok, you guys ready to go cause I sure am!" said Bucky excited for a day at the fairgrounds. Rebecca and Braxton was ready and waiting for Steve to come out of his room who they feel was stalling because he's not much of a ride person. "Come one Steve let's go before the taxi leave us behind." Shouted Bucky by the front door holding Ramona leash, growing impatient. Steve walked out of his room putting on his jacket, "Ok i'm ready lets go." The group walk to the taxi who at first wasn't to thrilled about having a hug dog in his car with a bunch of young kids, but decided to not say anything because he knew a big tip was going to come from them. "So Bucky, Connie couldn't make it today." ask Rebecca holding Ramona head on her lap trying to comfort the huge dog that was squash in the backseat on the floor. "No, not today, but that's fine i'm still going to have a good time with you guys." Bucky replied rubbing Ramona back looking out the window watching the scenes go by. Ramona was enjoying the fall breeze that was coming through the window of the taxi, "That's sad, sorry Buck." Rebecca said feeling a little bad that Connie couldn't make it with them. "Ok kids here we are that will be $2.50" the taxi driver said. Bucky put the money in his hand as everyone was making their way out the vehicle, Rebecca taking hold of Ramona leash when Bucky was paying. Once out the car Rebecca handed Bucky back the leash taking hold of Braxton hand as they separated from the group to enjoy their own time together.

"Ok Steve, first thing first lets head to the Cyclone first and get that out the way." Bucky said to Steve, who didn't look that thrilled to go on that particular ride. "I don't know Buck, i'm not really into rides, can we do something a little less thrilling?" asked Steve while the Cyclone was getting closer in view. "No way Steve, it won't be bad promise plus it will be quick, we do have Ramona after all." Steve let out a huff of air and replied "Fine, but you're paying for hotdogs after." "Deal." agreed Bucky. Walking to the ride Bucky tied Ramona near a pole telling her to "Stay." Ramona sat on her hatches watching the boys make their way to the ride, then turning her attention to a fallen piece of hot dog that a toddler was dropping from their stroller. 

"See Steve, not bad right?" Bucky asked holding onto the railing of Cyclone, Bucky didn't hear Steve reply before the ride took off. Bucky letting out a shout of excitement as the ride did it's rounds but still not hearing Steve, Bucky started to get concern and tried to look towards his friend but having a hard time seeing his tiny friend. When the ride was over Steve took off towards the nearest trash can letting out all his stomach content. Bucky feeling bad for his friend quickly got water for Steve to help with the wheezing that started coming from his chest. Bucky help Steve to the bench that was near Ramona. Steve and Bucky sat on the bench for a few minutes, while Steve was being to get this breath back. "I'm sorry Steve, I should've listen to you and not force you on that ride." "It's fine Buck, but I think i'm done with rides for the rest of the day." Steve Wheezed, finally getting air to his lungs without struggling. "Let's go get that hotdog that you said you will buy." Getting up off the Bench and untying Ramona Bucky and Steve walked around the fairgrounds playing games and enjoying their hotdog that they split with one another due to short funds.

Catching up with Rebecca and Braxton, Bucky and Steve shouted, "Rebecca! Braxton!" both turned around then making their way over, Bucky noticing that Rebecca was carrying a new stuff animal and cotton candy. "Hey nice bear, did your beau win that for you?" throwing his arm around his sister in a teasing fashion. Steve and Braxton stayed behind the siblings having a conversation among themselves. "Yes he did Bucky, I see you didn't win anything at all." Rebecca said throwing off her brother arm from her shoulder while smelling cheeky, very proud that her boyfriend won her a gift. "Yea I may not have won anything but don't forget we still have to get home, plus Connie isn't here so there's no need for me to show off my skills" Bucky replied smelling at a girl that was passing their group with her friends. Rolling her eyes at her brother, Rebecca walked back with Braxton and Steve, rather having their company then her annoying brother. The girl that was walking pass, turned around shouting "Hey! Excuse me." The group stopped turning back to the strange girl that caught Bucky attention. "Yes, how can I help you doll." asked a flirtatious Bucky giving her that famous Barnes smile.