Hydra Takedown

Ramona woke up early after having a successful dream of being cater to by the Barnes Family, they were giving her unlimited food and belly rubs all the while chasing after critters and putting them in their place, it was a very good dream! Shaking her body and letting out a big yawn, she then turned to Bucky who was sleeping on his stomach with one arm hanging off the little bed and resting on her side. Ramona raise up needing to be let out, she decided to wake Bucky up the usual way. She walked up to him and started licking his face, all she got in return was a push on the face and him turning over mumbling something. Ramona decided to climb on the bed laying down on top of Bucky and lick his face while whining. "Ramona no" Bucky said pushing Ramona away once more and going back to sleep. Ramona bladder wasn't any of it, so Ramona did what any well respected lady dog would do in this situation and that was; "Aaahooowllll" Ramona howled waking up half of the base including her faithful owner Bucky!

Bucky jumped out his sleep then rubbing his face before looking to his little girl with a glare, cause she was looking a little to happy about her accomplishment of waking him up along with the rest of the base. "Shut that dog up, we trying to sleep!" Someone yelled, "Sgt. Barnes! Shut that damn dog!" another shouted,  "That dog going to howl when i'm done with it! shut it up", one more shouted before Bucky put an end to the shouts, "Shut up all of you! do you want to do drills?!" Bucky shouted. Silence greeted him and he smiled to himself, Ramona whined to him nudging under his arm for him to get out the bed. "Ok, ok girl, i'm coming hold on." Bucky said giving out a yawn putting on his shoes and jacket taking Ramon leash off the floor and hooking it to her collar, taking the prima donna out for her royal relief.

Bucky was half asleep while taking Ramona out when Steve walked over. "Morning Buck. you ready for today." Steve asked smiling at his buddy, looking way to awake for it being so early. "Yea Steve, just had to let queen bee here do her business, since she already woke everyone else up." Bucky said glaring at his dog that was doing her business with out care. Steve laugh,"Well when you're ready let me know, we are going to hit Greece first, according to the map it's not the biggest, but you never know." Steve said while giving information about a plan of attack to Bucky who took in the information carefully. "Ok I should be ready in 30min tops then let's head out, i'll get everyone else awake." Bucky said "Great let me get my gear and let's go, hey morning Ramona, how are you girl." Steve said giving Ramona her daily love, who in turn her tail was waging so hard the two hind legs was lifting off the ground. "Ok pal, i'll see you soon" Bucky said pulling Ramona away from Steve. "Alright girl, wakeup everyone you know what to do" Bucky let Ramona off her leash and allowing her to invade everyone tents so they can leave. Ramona ran around the whole base looking for all the 107th members that was affectionally named 'The Howling Commando' do to Ramona howling every time she gather and herd the select few that Steve asked to join to take down Hydra.

Bucky walked out of his tent with his new gear on that Howard made for him along with Ramona harness. He spotted everyone around the vehicle that they are taking with them, the men was glaring at the dog that was sitting in front of everyone panting with a huge smile on her face. Bucky smiled, "Good girl, you got everyone." Bucky said while putting on her harness and leash. Steve walked out from the briefing tent with his costume on and his shield strap to his back looking every bit of Captain America. This was the first time Bucky seen his best friend in the flesh all decked out, and Bucky must say he live up to the excitement. "Alright everyone here's the plan." Steve said taking charge and showing everyone the plan that will help accomplish their mission. Once everyone was informed The Howling Commandos head out to tackle their first Hydra base with Captain America.

Once they reached Greece, everyone took their position, some men were in the forest, some was with Steve to tackle the base from the inside. Bucky and Ramona was hiding among the rocks, Bucky being their birds eye view. The action begun with Steve tackling the front door, Dum Dum and Jay was gun hole and ready, they were fearless, with them teamed up with Steve they were a force. Bucky was taking down Hydra soldiers left and right being careful not to be spotted but making sure his friends don't get trap with Hydra soldiers coming from behind. The Commandos was making good strive the base was almost cleared, Bucky spotted a moment to late of a solider sneaking behind Jay ready for the kill. "Ramona go! ataka" Bucky commanded letting Ramona off her leash, letting her do her job. Ramona ran towards Jay and the Hydra solider with all her might ready to do what she's been good at during this whole war, and that was to bite, and bite hard. Ramona reached the Hydra solider jumping on her hind legs and taking a good bit along his arm that held the gun taking the solider down. The Hydra solider yelled out in pain trying to shake off the dog that was tearing his arm apart. Ramona wasn't having any of it, she held on with ease and continue to shake her head. Jay jump in surprise by the yell, but then laugh watching the pathetic Hydra get taking down by his favorite girl. Steve rushed out thinking one of his own was in danger but was surprise to find Ramona attacking a Hydra. Steve never witness Ramona in action, to say he was surprise was an understatement, Steve never thought he will truly see Ramona like this, she was giving it to the solider not letting up one bit, Steve see every muscle in her body going to work, he almost felt bad for the solider....almost. "Ramona release(in Russian)" Steve commanded, because of him helping Bucky train Ramona Steve was the only other person that can command Ramona to do anything. Ramona listen without hesitation and let go of the solider but staying put growling in the solider face with blood dripping down her mouth.

The Hydra solider let out a groan, while cussing them out in his native language, Steve grab the solider by his neck, "Where's Schmidt! Where is he hiding!" Steve asked wanting answers from the grunt, all he got in return was a spit to the face. Bucky came running down from the hill grabbing Ramona harness ready to let her go if Steve needed the extra backup. Steve wiped his face, putting the solider down on the ground giving him a glare, Ramona was growling looking at the solider with fierce aggression, Bucky was still holding on to her harness glaring with the rest of the Commandos. The Hydra solider wasn't scared one bit, he took out a hidden device that no one have seen before, he tried to hit Steve with said device but Ramona was already on it, with Bucky still holding to her harness Ramona bit hard once again on the solider arm. The Hydra solider drop the device that looked like a shock rod and screamed once again trying to punch Ramona off of him. Steve kicked the solider away making his arm tear from Ramona mouth, Ramona tried to chase after the solider but Bucky gave her the command ' Heel' and Ramona sat down licking her lips but still keeping a firm stare at the Hydra solider that was holding his arm while curled within himself.

Steve approach once again, "I'm going to ask one more time, Where is Schmidt!" Steve asked. "Just answer the damn question, i'm cold and hungry, plus my girl is ready once again if you don't answer." Dum Dum said while holding his gun pointed at the Hydra solider. The Hydra solider just laugh before Steve heard a familiar sniping noise "You stupid Americans! Hail Hydra!" The solider said before foam was forming around his mouth dying on the spot. Steve let out a huff of air feeling de ja vu happening again. Bucky came behind Steve putting his hand on his shoulder "You alright man?" Bucky asked in concern, "Yea just remembering that's all" Steve said before looking at the base. "Let's burn this down everyone and head back, Great work everyone! we did good, especially you girl good work." Steve said to everyone and giving Ramona a few pets who tilted her head in his hand going back to her goofy self. Steve couldn't believe what this unit accomplished, they were a truly great team, Ramona really proved herself, not that she ever needed to but Steve really saw what everyone was saying about her, she's strong and brave and willing to do anything for this unit with Bucky of course. Steve let go of her head helping everyone burn down the base.

Bucky clipped Ramona leash back to his pants helping his men with tearing the base down. The Howling Commandos took out their first Hydra base, everyone wished to be the fly on the wall when Schmidt find out. Bucky petted Ramona on her head giving her extra love, "You did good girl as always! extra scraps for you." Bucky said smiling down at his little girl who in turn looked to him with her own smile with her tongue hanging out from the side and her mix-match ears doing their own thing.