Stark Expo

Thank you everyone for your support, i'm still so surprise that you all are liking my crazy intake of the movie. I'm having so much fun writing this :D 

Ramona and Bucky was walking down the street to pick up Steve from there home and to drop off Ramona old leash and collar, then meet the ladies at the Stark Expo. Bucky was smiling at the ladies that was walking pass him giggling and commenting to him about how great he looked also was impress to find him at the Sgt. Rank already! What Bucky really like most was when people stop him asking about Ramona and why she was wearing military gear. Seeing a real life military dog was something that don't happen often. Seeing them on posters and other propaganda was one thing, seeing them in person, Bucky felt like he was walking with a superstar. Ramona of course took the attention in strive, not us to strangers giving her so much attention. Bucky knew that his little girl was special and it was wonderful for him to see everyone else finally noticing, Not one person commented on her looks. After countless flirting the duo was continuing their journey when Ramona perked her mis-match ears looking down the street, her nose started twitching and her fur was standing up on end.

"Whats wrong girl?" Bucky ask, "Where is he." Bucky already knowing what Ramona body language meant. Ramona followed Steve scent down a block not that far were her and Bucky was standing, when Bucky heard, "I can do this all day" Bucky sigh turning to Ramona commanding her to 'Sit, Wait' Ramona did what Bucky ask of her knowing her role. Bucky then made his way to the ally way seeing a big guy about to punch his brother, "Hey!" Bucky yelled gaining the guy attention, "What do you i'm busy, come back another time." The guy said turning his attention back to Steve who had a trash can top as a shield, Bucky wasn't haven't it, he grab the the guy shoulder turning him around then punching him in his face. The guy stumble shaking off the punch like it was nothing, the guy started charging at Bucky like a pissed off bull. Bucky let out the special whistle, then Ramona came from around the corner teeth bared and growling looking at the guy, standing behind Bucky ready for the next command if given. The guy stopped looking at the weird look creature behind the guy that punched him, "What the hell is that?" the guy asked, still looking at the creature who was looking at him like it was seeing his soul with it's mix-match eyes. "You all are freaks!" The guy said stumbling out the ally, before he made it out, he tried to throw a sucker punch at Bucky who was ready, taking the guy by surprise punching him in the stomach then kicking him on the rump. The guy ran out as quick as he could thinking the weird creature was going to chase him next. Ramona just looked were the guy took off before making her way to Steve giving him licks.

"You know I had him on the ropes." Steve said wiping his face and petting Ramona who didn't let up on her love. "Thank you girl, I couldn't beat him without your help." Steve said with a smirk on his face. Bucky just rolled his eyes, when he spotted Steve paper from the nearby Recruitment center, he picked up the paper seeing once again his best friend tried to make it in the Army for the fifth time....he thinks. "Yea i'm sure you did pal, what is this Steve and really Jersey." Bucky stated while holding the paper in his hand with a disapprove look on his face. Steve act like he was busy petting Ramona not hearing what Bucky was asking, not that Ramona minded one bit. Steve then notice what Ramona was wearing then looking at his best friend in uniform, feeling down that he once again was denied. "You got your orders." Steve ask his best friend while touching Ramona new collar. "107th Sgt. James Barnes, with NCO Ramona we ship out for England tomorrow remember." Bucky said looking at his friend knowing Steve didn't forget. Steve then stop petting Ramona grabbing the leash handing it to Bucky. "I should be going with you." Steve said looking at the ground kicking his feet, the fire slowly burning out, seeing his friend in an Army Uniform, just made everything real for him. His friend and Ramona was leaving tomorrow to go to a war he wanted to be apart of. Bucky noticing his friend despair quickly threw his arm around him walking out the ally, "Come on man it's my last night let's enjoy it and get you cleaned up for tonight." Bucky said tugging Ramona leash when she was distracted by an old steak bone that was thrown out by the restaurant. Ramona lead the guys out the ally to the apartment that they shared. "Why? What's tonight beside going to your mother house?" Steve asked still feeling down, but knowing he need to keep trying if he want to join the fight. Bucky smiled at his friend handing him the flyer that had the information about the Stark Expo. Steve wasn't surprise knowing Bucky love technology and the fact Howard Stark was in town was an even better insinuative to go. Since Bucky was part of the military he was allowed to go for free with friends or family. Steve then put down the flyer laughing at his friend, "Fine, you're lucky that it's your last night other wise I wouldn't be joining." All Bucky did was smile and continue walking with Steve and Ramona home for Steve to change.