The gang (Zavok x Reader)

Your daily life really was boring: you were a student and your days consisted in going to school, studying, reading and sleeping.

You lived in a small town where nothing ever happened, but lately the town had become more chaotic thanks to a gang that lived there.
They were called "The Deadly Six" and everybody was scared of them because of all the chaos they brought into the town, you were the only one who was kinda fascinated by them since they were the first interesting thing that ever happened to your stupid town.
You used to kinda spy on them, just to know what their next evil action would've been: you probably were their only fan but they actually didn't even know you existed... you really wished you could talk to them but your parents always kept an eye on who you talked to.
Your parents have always treated you like a princess because you were their favourite daughter: you were really good with school, you never got in fights, you kept your room clean and tidy, you helped with the chores... let's just say you were a perfect child.
Well. On the outside you looked and acted perfect, but inside, you admired that gang and, even if you couldn't take it in, deep down you felt you had developed a crush on the gang leader: Zavok.
He was a big bad guy, he was so cool, he was a leader and you really liked everything about his personality. You knew you could never be with him because of different reasons... first of all, you thought he'd never acknowledge your existence, and then, you were betrothed to a rich guy since your family wanted you to have a bright future.
You met the guy you were bertothed to just once and he was exactly the type of guy you hated: his personality was just that he was rich and handsome, he didn't have any other redeeming points and he had already explained to your family that you would've been one of those women who don't work and stay at home with the children. That wasn't the life you dreamed of, but you couldn't refuse... what would've your parents said? They might've thought you were a disgrace to them, and you didn't want that to happen.

However, one day, while you were spying on The Deadly Six, you got spotted by Zeena, the girl of the gang.
She was gorgeous and you were jealous she could be so close to Zavok...
She immediately told the other members somebody was spying on them, and instead of running, you just stood there, waiting for them to do something with you.
Zomom, the fat one, caught you and put you in a sack.

As soon as your sack was opened, you saw Zeena, Zomom, Zik, Zazz and Zor all around you, Zavok was missing and the others were staring at you with deadly looks.
You thought you were going to be tortured, and you actually felt kinda honored to be tortured by your idols, but Zavok suddently entered the room you were in and gave the order to bring you to his office.
Zazz carried you to his boss' office, he put you on a seat and ran away.
"So... what do we have here? This isn't the first time I see you... I know you've been spying on us for a pretty long time... but I decided not to kidnap you because the others didn't notice anything." said Zavok in his deep and intriguing voice while looking directly at you.
You blushed a real lot, and then replied "T-thanks... I guess... I'm sorry for my actions I'm just a fan of you guys..."
"A fan? I did some research after getting to know your name from private sources and I found out you're a student... furthermore, you're a bookworm... and you seem to come from a family which has noble roots... and you think I could trust you?"
"I swear... I was spying on y'all just because I think you're really cool... your lifestyle is a lot wilder than mine and I admire you so much..."
"Well well. I won't kill you... but you need to be punished."
Zavok stood up and took your arm, he brought you to a dark room and went away, closing the door behind him. 
You put a hand on the arm Zavok just held tight and you smiled; you couldn't care less of your situation, the leader of The Deadly Six had just put his hands on you!

The day after, while you were thinking about your parents, Zavok entered the dark room, turned on the lights and sat down in front of you.
You had no idea why he was there and he didn't seem like he wanted to talk.
"S-so... why are you here...?" you asked, breaking the ice.
"Hm. I was waiting for you to talk, bookworm. I was wondering if you were ok, I don't want a prisoner to die without me watching." replied Zavok, smirking and staring at you with those extremely fascinating eyes.
"Y-yeah I am okay... Yes sure I'm fine heh..." you said while looking away.
Zavok suddently took your chin and made you look at him.
"Are we shy?" he whispered in a captivating voice.
"N-no, it's just-" Zavok started laughing before you could finish your sentence.
"You look like a tomato, bookworm. You're almost as red as me..."
"That's not funny..."
"It really is, dear..."
That last word made a shiver come down your spine, your eyes widened for a second and you felt your whole body trembling in excitement. Was he just calling you dear ironically or did he say that for a reason?
Zavok smirked and then got closer to you. He then stared deep into your eyes with a look that could kill a thousand women and told you "Heh, I expected this reaction... Honestly, I couldn't get you off my mind since the first time I did research, I kept asking myself if somebody like you could actually be spying on us just because of admiration..."
You didn't answer and just waited for Zavok to speak again.
"Now, I know your betrothed to a very rich guy, but... You seem like you like someone else." he said jokingly.
As soon as you tried looking away, Zavok put his hands on your cheeks and kissed you hard.
You didn't have words to describe everything you were feeling in that moment: your life seemed so boring and all of a sudden your biggest dream had just came true.
You never thought that moment would've come and that was too perfect...
You kissed back and then you and Zavok started to make out. You went on for something like 15 minutes, but then the other zetis called Zavok and told him it was time to make one of their daily evil actions.
"You stay here... understood? I will come back... I don't know how long I'll keep you there, hahaha..." said Zavok in a very provocative tone while getting up.
You smiled.

Your life had changed all of a sudden and you were so happy you finally got to be with the person you had always dreamed of.
Love always wins in the end...

A/N: I'm not exactly a zavok fangirl but the's sooooo friccin cool honeslty "^^
i read some zavok fanfics and YES i have to admit that he can be cool and....well pretty hot hehe XD
i hope you liked this one see you!!!!!!!! ;3