Annoyance (Shadow X Reader) (REQUEST)

Y/N was a very kind and shy girl who didn't have many friends and loved to stay inside and play videogames.
The only person she really trusted was her awesome boyfriend Shadow, because she knew that he could really understand her and what she's been through: in fact, Y/N had to deal with bullying and fake friends in the past, that left deep scars in her souls, and Shadow seemed like the only person who could understand the loneliness and emptiness that Y/N felt.

Y/N and Shadow met everyday after school.
Shadow was the most popular guy in Soleanna High School and sometimes Y/N didn't even feel like she deserved to be with someone so handsome, smart and caring.
"O-oh! Hello Shadow!"
"Oi."
The two started walking together to reach the town's biggest bookshop: Y/N loved reading books about psychology and how love worked, in fact the first book she picked that day was about how love can change a person life for the better.
Shadow got nearer, and rested his head on Y/N shoulder, then he said in his usual deep voice and with a smirk "Yeah, Y/N, I agree with this book. I know someone who has changed my life for the better and she's such a sweet girl... she's really cute too and she's blushing right now... I think that you two would be great friends." while Y/N was as red as a tomato.
Shadow then hugged Y/N from the back and took the book from her hands: it was a trick to distract her and pay for her book! Y/N didn't want Shadow to spend money on her, but he knew the basis of chivalry and didn't want his precious girlfriend to spend a single penny.
Once out of the bookshop, they went to the park to talk a little bit about what happened during the day: they did this everyday because they never wanted to miss out on each other's life events and talking on the phone was too boring(they couldn't hug and kiss after all!).
They sat on the bench they sat on everyday, and Shadow put his arm behind Y/N's back as he always did, then she laid her head on his shoulder and they started talking.
"S-so Shadow... um... how was school today...?"
"Meh. The usual. Not listening to the teachers while thinking about the only thing I actually care about."
"Your motorcycle?"
Shadow looked at his girlfriend in disappoinment and then smirked.
"Yes."
Y/N frowned, so he cupped her cheeks with his hands and kissed her really hard.
"Just joking, my motorcycle doesn't have such soft lips" Shadow told her smirking, while breaking the kiss.
Y/N was a tomato, as usual, and then she reminded Shadow that, that day, they agreeded they would stay at her house since her family was out.
"Heh. I was waiting for you to say that. I didn't want to tell you 'cause that would've made me feel less of a knight... Asking my girlfiend to bring me to her house 'cause her parents aren't home, you know..."
Y/N widened her eyes and quickly looked away from her boyfriend: she was super embarrassed!

Once they got home, Y/N showed Shadow all of the rooms and they decided to stay in Y/N's room since all of the consoles and books were there.
First, they played (fav videogame) together, and Y/N surely showed Shadow who's boss, then they read some parts of one of Y/N's favourite books together and then they started talking a little bit about how school's going and their lives in general.
However, after some time silence surrounded the room and the two didn't really know what to say to start the conversation anew, so, Y/N started playing with Shadow's chest fur: that was so soft she couldn't resist, but she knew that Shadow didn't like that at all!
The girl kind of liked doing anything she could to annoy her precious boyfriend because he kind of had a short temper and she found him entertaining when he got mad, so she started poking Shadow's noise, another thing that he found pretty irritating.
Since the ebony hedgehog didn't look like he was about to burst out in anger yet, Y/N decided to do the thing that he liked the least: she bit one of his ears!
Shadow was at his limit, but instead of getting angry, he got up, made Y/N stand up and suddently pinned her to the wall: his hands were holding her wrists very strongly so that she couldn't move and his face was just millimeters away from hers.
"So, looks like someone likes to annoy me a little bit too much... why don't we punish her so that maybe she'll stop, hm?" said the hedgehog smirking and looking at Y/N directly in her eyes: she felt like she couldn't escape and her heart was racing incredibly fastly.
"Why are you so red? I don't get it... Could you tell me why I can hear your heart beating so loud?" said Shadow deepening his tone of voice and making clear that he just wanted to tease Y/N.
The hedgehog got even nearer to the girl, still not letting her go, and kissed her very hard. Then, he moved down and started kissing her neck: he knew that neck kisses made his girl go crazy, so he even started softly nibbling her trembling neck.
"Hm... let's spice things up..."
Shadow suddently moved Y/N, threw her on the bed and pinned her down very strongly: he was on top of her and she felt so defenseless...
"I assure you that your neck will be much more red than your face when I'm finished." said the hedgehog right before going back to kissing his girl's neck.
Y/N felt like she had finally arrived in heaven: she sofly moaned once in a while since her boyfriend was hella good at making her feel loved and he was doing a great job with her neck, and she was perfectly aware of what effect her soft noises had on Shadow.
Y/N put her hands on Shadow's back quills and started caressing them softly; she was finally doing something that didn't annoy Shadow at all!
After a while, Shadow moved his face from Y/N's neck, and while still having her pinned down, he looked right in her eyes and smirked again.
"I'm sorry for these lips, sweetheart. I feel like they haven't received enough attention today."
Y/N blushed again, even more, if that was possible and waited for her boyfriend's heavenly lips to reach hers.
The two made out for a good 15 minutes before it was time for Shadow to go: Y/N's parents had texted her that they were on their way home.

"T-this has been a... great...day... let's do this again sometime... I guess... maybe..." said Y/N in a low tone of voice while accompanying Shadow to the door.
He took her chin and made her look at him, then he said: "Sure. But let's make better use of your bed next time."
Y/N looked away, blushing madly, and Shadow got nearer to kiss her once again, before going home...

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh.. I honestly blushed MADLY while writing this one >w< Well y'all already know how much I love shadow daaaamn hahaha qwq uwu
This was requested by milkytheholy!!! I really hoped that you liked this ^o^