Love Yourself - Part II

I don't know how long I ran. It felt like forever but at the same time it only felt like seconds. The sun had already come up and set again. Everything around me was a blur, I was moving so fast. I didn't want to stop. I had to run. I know no one was behind me but I just couldn't stop.

My tears had already dried but all I wanted to do was scream and cry but at the same time I felt nothing. I felt numb inside. I felt rotten inside. I felt disgusted in myself. I was a monster. Now I have to live with this or I could just not. I could just end it all.

I knew I was getting tired, I knew I was getting to my stopping point. My whole body was exhausted and legs where shaking. I was low on chakra. Without warning, I tripped, missed a tree branch and fell to the forest floor.

I was falling towards the ground and I use what ever chakra I can muster to cushion my fall. I fell to the ground and my whole body aches in pain, yet I just lay there, motionless.

I have no will to get up.

Next thing I know I'm groggily waking up when I feel a chakra presence near me. I bolt up and get in a fighting stance but my legs are still shaking from how tired I am. Shit! I fell asleep. I'm so stupid.

The ninja stands ten feet from me, suited in a black cloak with red clouds and a straw hat. I tense. Akatsuki.

"I'm not here to fight you," his deep velvet voice traveled through the trees and sends shivers down my spin.

I tck, "Yeah right, Akatsuki," the last word slips of my tong with a growl. That group is only filled with nasty traitors but I guess, to the world, I'm the same as those scum now.

"From your scratched out headband, I don't think you are any better than one of us," the man says. I try not to show my surprise, I didn't even notice that it got scratched out but I guess it is accurate.

I know if I start a fight, I'll loose so all I can do is surrender. I put up my hands in defeat, step back and sit back down on the ground, "Fine."

I let my body relax as I lean against the tree. The Akatsuki member walks towards me, meets me at eye level and reaches his hand towards me. In a flash, I grab his wrist in my hand and let out a growl.

He doesn't tense under my grip, "Don't worry, I'm just gonna heal you." I let my hand drop from his wrist as his hand glows green.

He looks over my wounds and starts taking care of the more serious ones first. I didn't see how bad of shape I was in until now and probably looked like absolute shit. I'm practically bleeding out.

His hands moved towards my stomach where my worst wounds is. It's where I got stabbed in the stomach with a kunai. He moves my shirt out of the way and I hiss in pain. The cut is really messed up and I can see the look of panic on his face.

"Here, let me help you. All you need to do is give me chakra," my hands shakily move towards the wound and I place the mans hands above mine. I can feel a slight warmth coming from my hands and I'm guessing that my hands are ice cold compared to his. We both activate our chakra at the same time. I pull his chakra from his hands into mine and use it to heal myself.

"You're a medical shinobi," the man states.

I try to smirk but it just comes out as a grimace, "Yeah."

"Let me take you to an Inn. There is one just a few miles from here."

I contemplate what he says and decide to just roll with it. If I die, it won't really matter. I start to stand up and grunt out a, "Fine."

I have a little more strength now but it's still not enough. I loose my footing and the man catches me before I fall back to the ground. I don't say anything as he lifts me on to his back.