Touch

Can I just point out how this is the longest book I have written ever. I seriously have commitment issues. I've started so many story's and never finished them but like I'm actually continuing this one-shot book and I'm super shocked by that.

::

Konoha
Itachi - 15 to 18
Sakura - 13 to 16

::

Sasuke had only been a genin for a month when he decided to bring his two teammates home, along with there sensei of course. The three genin where an odd pair, to put it simply. Sasuke and Naruto has known each other there whole life, our parents being best friends and all. Even though they bickered none stop, they both cared for each other very much but you wouldn't find either ever admitting it. Not even if they had a sword to there throat and were being threatened to death.

And than there was Sakura, she seemed a bit out of place with the team, probably because she didn't know much about the other two boys who practically knew everything about each other. It was obvious, even after a month she didn't quite feel like part of the team, often feeling forgotten and ignored by both her sensei and her teammates.

When I met her, she hid her insecurities behind a sarcastic smile and a silver tongue. She seemed to mock people with exaggerated respect and a coy smile. A bit impulsive and quick to violent. She was one hell of a force but lacked the Will of Fire.

Her parents where highly respected civilian merchants with blood ties to Iron Country royalty. They oozed money. They lived the rich life, none of them having to worry about money a day in there life.

I honestly thought she would be a rich spoiled brat but in reality she was just a young teen wanting to break free from the chains of expectations. When coming from a family of such wealth, and a highly respected clan, the expectation of perfection was worse than that of my own clan.

From an early age, kids from such clans were barged with tutors of all kind. Lessons of politics, manners, history, and vocabulary was shoved into there face the moment they could speak. I don't think her parents are bad people but they have high expectations and that can weigh heavily on someone young.

I guessed that at home, Sakura was the perfect child. Always squeaky clean, perfect manners, everything but when not at home, she was anything but that.

She was snarky and always wanted to fight back. But there was two things that she could never seem to kick out from the posh life and that was her insane vocabulary and her table manners. She may of used her vast knowledge of vocabulary to continually insult people but still.

From the moment she walked through that front door, I was captivated by her. She was one feisty little thing but lacked any real drive for life. It made my heart throb for her. I wanted to make it so she felt that spark inside of her and let it grow into a burning flame.

But I didn't know how. I wasn't good with people. Admittedly, I was a 15 year old emotionally stunted child. Amazing at everything besides social interactions.

Maybe I could try to befriend her? She was a little older than her two teammates, making her and I only 2 years apart in age. We could possibly get along.

Over the years, I did befriend her. It was nice to finally have a friend other than Shisui. He was great but sometimes he could be a bit much. Sakrua and I became great friends. We hung out often but never really told others about our friendship. It wasn't like we were hiding it, we just didn't like much attention so we hung out away from most people.

We spent most of our time together at a tea shop right outside of the village. It was near a vacation center with an Inn and hot springs. It was always quiet out there. It had a forest that we would often hangout in and explore.

I think what called us together was our want to break free from the hold of our clans. Always being pushed to be perfect, always feeling trapped but when we were together, all of that faded away.

When we where together, it was like we could finally be ourselves. Over those years, I could show more emotions around her and actually enjoy myself. Sakura, she learned to finally believe in herself, and alone with her, I could see past all the downhand insults and sarcastic comments and see the real her that truly just wanted to be affectionate towards others. However, the sarcasm was ever present, that she always had.

Together, the Will of Fire grew in both of us, burning brighter each day.

Maybe I should of saw it coming. I knew our feelings for each other were transforming, changing. But when she kissed me, under the setting sun, it shocked me. It shocked her too, a bit. Neither of us were really expecting this. We both had always just assumed we both liked someone else, never each other. We both had messed around here and there with others but never did anything serious. This feeling was like nothing either of else had ever felt before.

Her soft lips moved with mine as I relaxed into the kiss, wrapping my arms around her, holding her close and deepening the kiss.

We both longed for the touch of another and relished in the hold of each other. It was than that we knew, we couldn't stop. Our want for each other to strong. It was slow, filled with passion, each delicate touch.

I breathed in the smell of her, it was intoxicating. She looked at me, asking permission to remove my shirt. I let her and she ripped it off without a second thought, sending teasing kisses down my chest.

That night we made love. We both never felt happier in our life. That night was like a promise to one another that we would never let each other go, no matter what.

::

Okay, wow, it's been a while since I've written something so...passionate. I've only written something like this once before and it's hidden away in my story ideas book. Haha.

Just a heads up, I'm never gonna actually write smut. This is probably the closest that I'll write to smut. For me smut is way out of my comfort zone for writing, plus even just writing this was a bit uncomfortable. It's not exactly the outcome that I wanted but it's good enough.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading! I appreciate it so much!