12.

An hour had passed since the CB had even crackled a response. Everyone was trying to distance their thoughts from what they had found out. Nicole sat in the RV with Amy and Cheyanne. The three of them were playing Go Fish.

   "Do you have an Eight Spade?" Amy asked.

   "Go fish." Nicole gave her a quick smirk as she looked down to her daughter.

   "Do you have a bearded man with a black upside down heart?" Cheyanne asked, looking up to the two women. Nicole and Amy chuckled at her description.

   "That is the King of Spades," Nicole chuckled as she handed her daughter her's.

   "Yes!" Cheyanne cheered, before scratching her face.

   Nicole curiously looked down to her daughter. Throughout the day, she noticed that her daughter had been scratching at her face more and more. "You okay, baby girl?"

   Chey nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine, Mama."

   "Do you wanna go take some medicine?" Nicole asked, looking down to the little girl in front of her.

   Before Cheyanne could answer, the wailing of a vehicle caught the trio's attention. Nicole grabbed Cheyanne's little hand and they exited the RV. "Dale! What is that?"

   It kept getting closer. "Talk to me, Dale!" Shane yelled.

   "I can't tell yet." Dale adamantly looked through his binoculars.

   Nicole saw the nervous look on Amy's face and she slipped her other hand into the younger blondes. "Is it them? Are they back?" Amy called out, gripping Nicole's hand tightly.

   Dale muttered something under his breath. "What is it?" Nicole called out.

   "Stolen car is my guess," Dale spoke out. The wailing vehicle screeched in and Amy instantly let go of Nicole's hand, running over to it.

   Nicole and Cheyanne started to walk closer. Nicole instantly spotted Glenn as he got out of the car. "Glenn, turn that thing off!" she called out.

   "I don't know how!" Glenn called back out to her.

   Shane started demanding that Glenn pop the hood while Amy started grilling him about Andrea. Nicole felt bad for him. Nicole covered her daughter's ears in order to lessen the wailing alarm that was going through the air.

   Glenn got in and popped the hood, before answering Amy's question, "She's okay! She's okay!"

   "Is she coming back?"

   "Yes!"

   "Why isn't she with you?" Amy cried out. "Where is she? She's okay?"

   "Yes!" Glenn exasperatedly said. "Yeah, fine. Everybody is." His eyes glanced over to Nicole before he said, "well, Merle not so much."

   Nicole was about to question his whereabouts but Shane started questioning him, "You crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? You trying to draw every walker for miles?"

   "I think we're okay," Dale calmly said.

   "You call being stupid okay?"

   Nicole scoffed. Glenn looked nervous as he shifted back and forth on his feet. "Shane, shut up." Everyone went silent. "We are in the middle of hills. That horn was echoing all over. There is absolutely no way for walkers to pinpoint the source. So lay off."