¡contest!

SO I was scrolling through Wattpad, glancing through stories, as I do, and I stumbled across the one Daryl ff called Last Man Standing

SO I was scrolling through Wattpad, glancing through stories, as I do, and I stumbled across the one Daryl ff called Last Man Standing. I haven't read it yet (I'm definitely going to it seems good) but it had something called a GRAPHICS GALLERY. I thought to myself that would be cool to have one for CG and since I've been wanting to do a contest since 2k and we're passing 3.5k, I figured why not! So, I'm going to do a contest and I'm hoping that people join because I'd love you forever and this is my first contest. I've never done something like this before and it's kinda nerve-wracking.

Anyway, so for this contest you can do pretty much anything with any of the characters. But I do want to include one of the three OCs that I have in this book. You can either make a cover, banner, gifs or aesthetics. I give free reign to y'all for that.

*and if any of you guys want, you can make a trailer too. that'd be so awesome but that's not a part of the competition*

This is what I want y'all to do:

TYPE: (cover, banner, ECT.)
USERNAME: (so i can give you credit)

And that's literally it. Email what you did and type that to

naturalselectionseries@gmail.com.

I will choose 1 to 2 for each category if I get that many entries. I hope I do because I'm excited for this. The 1st place winners will get a shout-out, a follow and I will read, comment and vote on every single chapter of one of your stories (and if you don't have any we'll work something out) and 2nd place will get a shout-out and I will read and vote on you book.

Also, I will not be the only one voting on these. I am going to send them to my group chat and have them vote on it so it prevents personal bias.

So as of 9/17/19, this contest will be open. It will be open for two weeks after the final chapter of Common Ground is published. So you have 3 and a half weeks to get these entries in :)

May the odds be ever in your favor. I love you guys. Peace -erin

this contest is closed. even though, no one entered :( if y'all ever want to send something in, go for it.