Things get Weird

All of the family (Except Alfred) made their way as fast as they could to the location of the energy source. It took about half an hour since the place that they needed to go to was on the other side of Gotham.

Once everyone got there, they all got out of whatever vehicle they were in and gathered up.

"Seems like no ones home" Nightwing said while examining the area. It was nothing special really. Just a bunch of green land and an old abandoned building.

"Why does it always have to be an abandoned building?" Red Robin asked.

"Guess bad guys like mold and crumbling ceiling parts" Batwoman said while checking the atmosphere from a gizmo on her wrist.

"Alright, I'll enter through the front. Robin, Nightwing, take the top. Red Robin, Red Hood, take the sides. Batwoman, Spoiler, Batgirl, take the back. Keep in touch." Batman said. All started to take their positions. Batman broke the lock on the door and walked in cautiously.

All Batman saw was dark so he activated flashlights from his cowl. He saw what would be an abandoned building. That is until he saw a big white sheet covering something big.

"Stay alert" Batman said to the rest of the family through a talking device. Batman went closer to take off the sheet but before he could something or someone was pulling him back. Batman fought back, punching the guy and swinging him to the side.

At this point more people came into the building. The lights went on dimly and Batman saw an entire army of people. They all wore black with white eyes. All attacked at the same time.

Nightwing and Robin burst through the ceiling. Red Robin and Red Hood burst through the side doors. Smoke appeared and Batwoman started to fight along with Spoiler and Batgirl.

Red Hood shot at the men. It seemed pointless though because the bullets weren't affecting the men. Red Hood thought it was because that he was only allowed to use rubber bullets. "Guess fist will do" Red Hood said as he started to punch anyone who got near him.

Red Robin and Spoiler were back to back kicking and falcon punching the men.

"Guys, whatever is under that sheet is the energy source!" Batgirl yelled to the family as she fought vigorously.

"Then lets destroy it!" Robin said.

"No! That will release the energy and an explosion bigger than the atomic bomb will occur!" Batgirl yelled to Robin. The fighting continued for a little while longer until all the people fighting stopped. They were just standing there in their places, still as a rock. The family was confused.

"Amazing isn't it" A man said from a floor up. Everyone turned to look at him. Robin didn't hesitate to throw a batarang at the mysterious man. The man just caught it and threw it back at Robin, who also caught it.

"If you two are done playing catch, I would like to know what's going on and when I can just shoot you" Red Hood said in an annoying voice.

"We can get to that matter later" The man said. He stared to go down the stairs near the object under the sheet. Nightwing was able to get a good look at his face. Being the first robin, Dick didn't recognize this man. Batman told him that he fought every villain in Gotham, yet he didn't have a clue about who he was.

"Batman, you know this guy?" Nightwing asked.

"No" is all Batman said.

"I don't expect you to know me. I'm not from here" The man said.

"What is that thing?" Spoiler asked.

"Oh, this? It's a little experiment I've been working on. It could either make or break your world as we know it. But it's a risk I'm willing to take." The man was at the object and yanked on the white sheet revealing a big machine. In the middle of the machine there was a big mirror.

"Your diabolical plan is to make us self conscious about our looks?" Batwoman said.

"Worse my dear, but I wouldn't like to spoil anything for you all"

"That's a shame. I like spoilers" Just as Spoiler said that five smoke bombs went off, making the entire room cloudy. The entire family took this a cue to attack and shut down the machine. The big bad guy took this advantage and activated the men again. This causes Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman, and Spoiler to stay back and fight. But Nightwing, Red Hood, Red robin, and Robin are too fast.

"We have to shut off the main power cord." Red Robin said. Before Red Robin could explain more, the machine turned on and the mirror started to spin. Suddenly a bright light showed. It made a big noise and caused a strong wind, making everyone fly and then fall to the ground. Everyone got up and the man was near the machine.

"You will see your world fall and be reborn!" The man said.

"Not on my watch" Robin said. Robin started to run towards the man. The former Robins ran after him, not because they wanted to help but because whatever got close to the bright light was being sucked in the light. Robin would be next.

"Robin stop!" Red Rood said but it was to late. Robin was being lifted from the ground. Red Hood caught a hold of his foot. But even he was being pulled towards the machine.

"Guys! A little help!" Red Hood said. Batman immediately ran towards to help but the goons kept him back along with Batwoman, Batgirl, and Spoiler. Nightwing and Red Robin were able to slip away to help. Nightwing grabbed a hold of Red Hood. Red Robin helped Nightwing. Alas, with all the help the four bat boys were being sucked in.

All the boys were no longer on the ground. Red Robin used his grappling hook so it can help keep everyone from being sucked into the machine. It thankfully hooked to something cause now the four were depending on a wire to help them.

"Hold on everyone!" Red Robin said.

"Do you not think we're doing that Red!" Robin said. The batfamily didn't know what to do at this point. Batman was trying to get to his sons but he was too far. If anyone got any closer, they would be sucked in.

"I hope you like a vacation!" The man said as he left. Batgirl was near to where he was exiting so she ran after him.

"Is it just me or is this thing getting stronger!?" Nightwing yelled.

"I can't hold for much longer! The wire is going to-" Before Red Robin could say anything else the wire snapped.

Nothing was keeping the four from being sucked into the machine. All Batman and the other could do is watch as the the four hero's were consumed by the light and the machine started to shut down.

"No!" Batman said as he ran to the machine. He started to turn it on again but it wouldn't budge. The goons shut down again. Spoiler and Batwoman ran up to him.

"What the hell was that?" Batwoman asked.

"I have no clue." Spoiler said. Batgirl entered looking defeated.

"I lost the guy. I saw a bright light from miles away. GCPD are on their way. Where are the boys?" Batgirl asked.

"They got sucked into that bright light." Batwoman said. The four hero's just looked at the machine, wondering what to do.