We're just Normal People

The bat boys were allowed out of the lie detectors and brought to a living area. They didn't waste a minute finding a place to sit and relax. They didn't even realize the two men watching them. That is until Dick realized.

"Um, sorry. It's been a rough day. Thanks so much for believing us." Dick said with gratitude.

"No problem. I just have a few questions for all of you" Tony said.

"Sure, guys" Dick said to his brothers. The three all turned to Dick and waited for someone to talk.

"How did you hack into the security cameras? It's nearly impossible to do that" Tony asked.

"It was pretty easy actually. It took me less than five minutes. You should really try harder next time" Tim said to Tony.

"How old are you again?" Tony asked Tim.

"16" Tim said. Tony was surprised how young this kid was, yet very smart. He could be smarter than Peter. Tony didn't want to think that just yet though.

"You said there was a group of super heroes called the Justice League, who's on the team?" Tony asked. He was very curious. Tim spoke up again.

"There's Super-Man, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Cyborg, Back Canary, Aqua-Man, Martian Man-Hunter, Green Arrow, and Batman" Tim said in one breath.

"And do you know them?" Tony asked. That got the bat brothers on edge. Should they say that they are super heroes?

"No. We're just normal people" Dick said.

"So, you're all adopted?" Rhodes asked. Jason gave a frown. He didn't like when people decided to get personal.

"Grayson, Todd, and Drake are. I'm the actual blood son" Damian said.

"Who adopted you?" Rhodes asked. Jason at this point wanted to grab anything and throw it at Rhodes.

"The genius, playboy, billionaire Bruce Wayne" Jason spat out.

"So, another me. That's nice. I would like to meet him." Tony expected a laugh. He didn't get one. He just coughed.

"Alright, it's noon. Why don't you grab your bags from that stolen veichle and Friday will show you to your rooms" That got all the boys off guard.

"Did you search our bags?" Tim asked in the most calmly voice he could.

"No. Why?" Rhodes asked.

"Because, it's our private property. Thought that was clear" Damian said. The boys all relaxed.

"Why is the little kid so rude?" Tony asked.

"Gets it from his mom." Dick said.

"Yeah, and who's Friday?" Jason asked.

"I am an A.I of Tony's design" A voice said.

"Sweet. Lead us the way Friday" Dick said. Friday said, "Of course" and the bat boys were on their way. Once the boys were out of view, Tony and Rhodey started to talk.

"There's something weird about those four" Rhodes said.

"I know. But what?"

"Well, for starters, they got so flustered about the bags and they basically look the same. I mean all have black hair. Two have blue eyes. Then two have green eyes. They are hiding something from us." Rhodes said.

"Let's keep an eye on them. The sooner they leave, the better. Lets also tell the rest of the team" Tony said.

The brothers got their things from the car and Friday directed them to their rooms. The four quickly hid the bags and met up in Dick's room.