A/N

Greeting and salutation!

I know I said I was now officially going to do once a week updates. That is still happening! But it wasn't really a good week for me mentally and that usually isn't normal for me so I'm just trying to find out exactly what's going on with me. That's why I haven't posted yet.

But do not fear my fellow wattpadians! I am going to write the second part to bortherly bonding, and there will be the speical guest of the The Rouge Avengers! 

Also we are gonna learn about some of the brothers adventures when they were together! Yay!!

It'll most likley be tomorrow or Monday, depedning on how I am. But don't worry I haven't forgetten about you lovley people :).

Also everytime in google docs I write accidently "Jaosn" it will not autocorrect to "Jason" which pisses me off. So I guess Jaosn is an actual name or I fucked up so many times google auotcorrect just assumes that's what I meant.

I would also like to say that world has officaly pulled the biggest uno reverse card in the world. (To be fair the world has always done that but the world just said "fuck you! it's even worse now!") At least we have "Avatar and the Last Airbender" on Netflix.

I hope that this piece of fanfiction can be an escape from all the evil that is happeing in the world out there. Sadly the Bat Brothers nor the Avatar are not able to help us with the evil gang  that is murdering and terroizing innoecnt people of color. (police brutality....that's what I meant..... definatly.) But hopefully we can create our own batfamily and take a stand!

#Blacklivesmatter

#AvatarisbetterthanIremeber

#NextchapterwearetalkingabouthowDickworkedasanexoticdancer

#Thathappenedinthecomicsifyoudon'tbeliveme