Le Battle Continues

Steve did not hesitate.
He threw Nightwing off of him and ran straight towards Robin. 

Shield and sword clashed together and Nightwing joined the fight.

"Sam! Could use some assistants!" Steve yelled through the ear mic. 

"Help yourself!" The so called Red Robin was on top of Sam, 30 feet in the air. Red decided this was a good time to take out his own set of wings.

"You think you're the only one who could fly!" Red Robin slammed right into Sam and landed right on top of the machine that makes Sam's wings work. Red Robin had no problem taking out his staff and slamming it into the battery pack.

"Shit!" Both fell straight into the sidewalk causing a mini explosion. That got a lot of peoples attention. Sam didn't see Red Robin anywhere, but saw his staff. He picked that up, seeing that it was the only weapon that can hurt these guys. They always seem to outrun bullets.

"Rodgers, I think it's time we leave" Sam said running to Steve, who was still occupied with Robin and Nightwing. Sam immediately took on Robin.

"Not until we get them to where they need to be" Steve said. Blocking a kick from Nightwing. Before Sam could say anything else, a red helmet was thrown to them. Nightwing and Robin stopped whatever they were doing and ran. Steve and Sam didn't.

And the explosion happened. 

It was a good thing that Nat had good timing with getting up. She pushed the two out of the way. It took a few seconds but the rouges got up and saw a figure in the smoke.

"Next time you don't see my brother anywhere. Find him"  Red Hood walked towards them with guns in both hands.

"Wheres Wanda?" Steve said, agitated. 

"Second thing: don't assume I haven't dealt with bitches that have powers that include telekinesis, hypnosis, and energy projection."

"Third thing: Never take my staff" Red Robin jumped from behind of where Red Hood was and landed straight on Sam and kicking him in the face. Steve ran straight to Red Hood. Nightwing ran to Natasha.

"I'll find the witch!" Robin yelled.

Red Hood led Steve into a building that was still under construction.

"So this is the great Captain America huh? I have to admit, you remind me of someone."

"Enough with the small talk. We know why you're here" Steve said in his Captain America voice. He usually says this so the bad guy can gloat about their evil plan but Red Hood just laughed. He kept laughing, he even dropped one of his guns.

"I-I would wipe the tears from my eyes but then that would give away the secret identity wouldn't it? Look pal, I'm more of a shoot first, ask questions later but let me tell you now, whoever told you we were bad, is wrong."

"And why should I believe you?"

"Uhh, because we're going easy on you duh, and as my associate said, we're not here to cause trouble. So how about you call off your posse and we all can have a cup of tea and discuss this in a more formal matter." Steve actually considered it, but then he saw Red Hood slip something out of his sleeve.

"But then again, you did attack us first." He pressed the button and ran. At least a dozen red dots started to go on.

"Catch you on the flip side Wonder Woman!" Red Hood started to run to a part of the building that had a massive hole. Steve did that as well.