Little Danger never Hurt

Turns out the mini van Jason stole was pretty sweet. It was hooked up with TV's, chair warmers, and AC. There were snacks and a working laptop, which Tim snatched before anyone else could take it.

"Tim, don't try to hack into anything. We're trying to keep a low profile" Dick said.

"I know, I know. I just want to know more about these Avengers" Tim said while hacking into the computer to get passed the password. 

"How much longer?" Damian complained.

"At least two hours Damian. The Avengers compound is in Esopus. So get comfortable" Tim said while showing Damian what he found online. Damian just sighed and looked at the scenery.

"At the next gas station we can get some food and wash up. Then Dick can drive." Jason said.

"We don't have any money" Dick said suspiciously at Jason. "Jason what did you do?" Dick said.

"Nothing much really. Just pick pocketed a little. We now have fifty bucks, three debit cards, one credit card, and a Mango frozen yogurt coupon. You're welcome." Jason said smiling at his success. Dick sighed.

"Okay guys here this, the people on the team are Iron-Man, who is Tony Stark. A billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Tim said. Just he said that everyone started to talk about what Tim said.

"Another Bruce. Yay!" Jason said, unenthusiastic.

"That is hardly the problem Todd. This man doesn't hide his identity" Damian said disgusted.

"He's not the only one Damian. There's this super soldier that fought in WW2. Almost like Diana. His name is Steve Rogers and goes by Captain America. There is a super spy call Natasha Romanoff, also known as Black Widow. A few others are Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, a Norse god, shall I go on. They had two large attacks and that they split up."

"How are we to trust these people? They can't even hide an identity" Damian said.

"Well, they're our only hope" Dick said. Everyone took this time to relax and sleep. Tim was on the laptop. Damian read a book left in the car. Dick watched a movie on the TV screen in front of him.

It took another half hour to get to a gas station. Dick took the wheel and Jason sat in the passenger seat. It was a bad idea to leave Tim and Damian alone in the back.

~Fifteen minutes later~

"Drake! I had the chips first!" Damian said hitting his brother.

"You had like three bags already! Share once in a while! No wonder you don't have any friends!" Tim yelled back.

"Hey! Quit it you two! I'm gonna get into an accident! Put back on your seat belts and pipe down!" Dick yelled from the front. That didn't seem to help since the two younger brothers continued to fight. Jason though, saw the bag of chips the two boys were fighting for. He quickly snatched the chips. But the two Robin's were too smart.

"Hey! Give that back!" Tim said running up to Jason.

"That bag of chips belongs to me!" Damian yelled. The three started a fight. Lets jut say that Dick had to pull over the car.

"Can you two please get along for Pete's sake! How do you except to get back to Gotham when you almost killed each other for a bag of lightly salted chips!" Dick yelled at his brothers.

"Don't be such a mom Dickie" Jason said rolling his eyes.

"No. I have to be the mom because you can't take care of yourselves. We have to show these Avengers that we aren't a threat. How are we supposed to do that when we are throwing dangerous explosives in the car!?" Dick said.

The brothers didn't say anything. They just looked down.

"Sorry" Tim said. Leave it to Tim to be the first to apologize. Jason and Damian were silent though.

"Okay, we still have an hour on the road. Tim sit up front with me. Jason, Damian, please act like you love each other and sit in the back." Dick said. The brothers nodded in agreement and went back in the van. Tim got in the front with Dick and Damian got in a seat in the back. Jason took the seat behind Damian and took a nap. Damian fell asleep as well.

"You okay Dick?" Tim asked.

"No. I'm in another dimension and I don't know what to do. I guess I know how Bruce feels now" Dick said. That got a chuckle from Tim.

"Well, you're holding up better than Bruce" Tim said. There was a silence.

"Tim, we're going to be at the facility soon. We can't just enter like this. Can you maybe hack into the security cameras and make sure we're not seen?" Dick asked.

"Do I look like I was born yesterday?" Tim said eagerly as he took out the laptop and started using his hacking abilities. In a matter of minutes Tim was done.

When Damian woke up, he needed to pee. Really badly. So did Dick. Jason woke up as well. Dick didn't see a port-a-potty anywhere, so he made a suggestion.

"Absolutely not!" Damian yelled at Dick. Tim couldn't help but laugh at Damian. This boy was trained for everything, everything except using the bathroom like an old-old timer.

"Too late. We're getting out of the car." Dick said, shutting of the car and getting out. Everyone got out to take a stretch. Dick and Damian walked out to the forest. Tim and Jason looked at each other with a smirk.

"I SEE LONDON. I SEE FRANCE. I SEE DICK AND DAMIAN'S UNDERPANTS!!!" The two were cracking up. Damian ran over to the two but Dick just grabbed him by his shirt and walked with him deeper into the forest.

After a while the two came back. Jason was on the roof of the car and Tim was on the laptop drinking an energy drink.

"Tim, if you drink anymore of those, you'll die" Dick said to his brother.

"Little danger never hurt" Tim said chugging the last of it. The boys started to get in the mini van but they heard something. They all looked behind them and saw a fleet of cars. The bat boys didn't take that as a meet and greet.

"Get in the car! Let's move it!" Dick said shoving everyone in the car. Jason leaped in the car from the window. Tim and Damian got in the back. Dick then proceeded to drive like he drove the batmobile.

"Someone hide the bags!" Dick said to his brothers.

"Don't you think we're doing that!" Jason yelled while shoving the bags deep in the car. The boys all saw the buildings, knowing they were close.

"We're going to make it" Tim said happily. That is until another fleet of cars showed up in the distance, in front of them. The boys all put their seat belts on. Dick slammed on the breaks and swerved right to help slow the car. The mini van stopped hard making everyone lunge forward.

"You had to jinx it, didn't you Drake" Damian said looking at the cars.  

"GET OUT OF THE CAR WITH YOUR HANDS UP"