Chapter 3: Preparations

Once Rex and Pyra entered the secret door they see the nopon who saved them from the guards.

"Hey thanks for saving us back there, you really saved our skins."

"Is no problem for friends. Tora see you all in trouble so Tora save you from guards."

"I'd assume that's your name then, Tora?"

"Correct. My name Tora, what name of friends."

"My name is Rex and this is gramps and that is Pyra."

"Nice to meet Rex-Rex and friends."

"Rex-Rex?"

"It short for Rex."

'How is that shorter?'

"Anyways why did you save us?"

"Tora save you because you in trouble."

"Aww tha-"

"But there was another reason Tora save you."

"And what would that be?"

"Tora need friends help with something important."

"Can it wait? We kind of lost one of our friends and now we have to go save her."

"Then Tora's problem may be able to help you."

"How so?"

"Well friends see, Tora not able to become driver. Can't react with core crystals, same with grampypon and dadapon. So all three of us begin to build worlds first ever artificial blade. Unfortunately grampypon soosoo die and dadapon tatazo go missing so Tora left alone to build artificial blade. Tora is almost done building artificial blade but still need a few more parts. Tora needs friends help to finish building artificial blade. It help friends in rescue mission and help fulfill Tora, dadapon tatazo, and grampypon soosoo dream of becoming driver."

"I see so if we help you out then we'll have more firepower to save Nia. Alright Tora I'll help you out. What do we need to get in order to finish building your blade?"

"Tora need 60,000 gold to buy the rest of the parts for artificial blade."

"... 60,000 gold?! Isn't that a bit much?"

"Nope, that exact amount."

"Uugghhh fine, here's 60,000 gold." Rex groans as he pulls out 60k and depletes nearly his entire wallet.

"Thank very much Rex-Rex, Tora go buy last few parts you stay here."

"Alright."

With that everyone waits for Tora to return with the parts.

Nia POV

'I can't believe I'm in jail again. And in Torigoth no less.'

Nia has been stuck in prison for a few hours now and is reminiscing on all that has happened to her.