First Day

Anni felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest the next day. There were people in the world that knew about her and were on hold with the asylum. Being around the family made her feel lighter and happier. He family had faith and love, but they had been touched by darkness so many times that it leaves a mark. She hadn't truly noticed it until she was near people that's didn't.

Dog and Beth had been amazing. She was so excited to work for them. Their love shown and made her smile every times she saw it. Leland was everything she hoped he would be, but if her vision never can true and they were just friends, she would be able to live with that. She just wanted to be around him. Deep in her heart though, she held that vision tight.

Dog and Beth had offered her their guest room, she had politely refused telling them her grandmother had made a few calls and already had a place set up for her. They check where wanting to make sure it was a safe part of the city. She hadn't understood their shocked faces until she pulled up the house her grandmother had chosen.

Her grandmother had gone overboard as always with her

Her grandmother had gone overboard as always with her. Being their only grandchild her grandparents had always spoiled her. The fact she never took it for granted or asked for it, making them even more happy to do so.

Beth had taken her to her temporary home. Saying how beautiful it was, and call her for a sleepover any time. She had casually mentioned that Leland was the closest so he would be picking her up and taking her home until she had her own transportation.

Anni had gotten up early

Anni had gotten up early. Taking care with her makeup and picking out an outfit closer to what the others had worn. She was at the kitchen island sipping coffee,

 She was at the kitchen island sipping coffee,