Cataliya

Cataliya Rivera.

Yeah, that was her name. The one who was bullied because of her looks. She wasn't ugly, but people made her believe she was. Abusive would be an understatement if you'd want to describe her family and pack. Yeah, you thought it right. She's a werewolf. People thought she was an omega. But boy were they wrong.

When everything feels hopeless, all you need is a huge amount self confidence and a little make over to get it all right. You also need to stand up for yourself, if you want to survive.

This is her story. Read on to know what happens.

****

Pic on top of Cataliya.

*****Previously known as Everybody Is Beautiful. They Just Need A Little Bit of Make Over.

Hello, dear new reader. Let me warn you, this story was started when I was only 13 and it took me a very long time to complete it because I honestly lost interest less than half way through. Which is also why you would probably find a lot of plotholes and non-sense. Please help me out and actually point it out right when you find it, so that I can fix it. I would not care about this work at all, but this is also the only completed work I have ever done in my life, thus making it hard for me to turn a total blind eye to it. Please do point out the errors, it would mean a lot to me.

Thank you.