Missing You| Jeongyeon

"Babe~" Jeongyeon's voice rang out through the phone. You sat at home on your couch smiling softly at her nickname for you.

"Yes, Jeongyeon?"

"I miss you~ it sucks being on tour." Although you were over the phone you could hear her pouting. An image of her cute pouting face popped into your head, you laughed quietly.

"Stop pouting, you'll see me soon."

"Aww, but that's two weeks! I can't survive two weeks without cuddling you!" She resisted.

"You'll be fine. You can call me and talk to me anytime." You reassured.

"But I want you to hold me and kiss me." She continued to pout.

"I know, I want you here too." You missed her and your apartment seemed empty as she was always had been with you. You spent most of your time together, so two weeks apart was a big change.

"Is it possible for you to come see me?" She asked.

"I can try baby. But I might not be able to." You thought of trying to find a show that you could buy a ticket to.

"I can help you because I want to see you."

"I'll see you soon, Jeongie."

You both hanged up and you set up to go see her at a concert during her tour. After finding a ticket, you flew to go see her. You went backstage to see her. When Jeongyeon spotted you she ran up and crushed you in a hug.

"Baby, you're here! I missed you~" She kissed you softly and pressed you into another hug.

"I am, hopefully you don't miss me too much."

"I always miss you though."