Not As Bad As It Seems| Mina

"Come on you guys! It honestly isn't that bad!" Mina practically yells at her two friends Dahyun and Tzuyu. People turn to look at Mina in the dining hall. Her friends just smile awkwardly and wave at people.

"Mina, she is a Slytherin." Tzuyu whispers, loudly. Dahyun nods her head slightly. Mina sighs loudly and gets up.

"You know you can't judge someone based on their house. You don't even know her!" She storms out of the dinning hall and up to the astronomy tower. It is her safe place, only tonight she isn't the only one who needed to get away from the frustrations of her friends. Mina sat one the edge on the window and looked up at the sky.

"I hope you are not planning on jumping." A mysterious voice says. Mina screams and jump slightly. She hears a soft giggle behind her and turns around. Leaning beautifully against the wall was (Y/N).

"O-Oh h-hi. No, I am not going to jump. I just needed to get away from my friends." Mina shifts slightly and pulls her knees to her chest, leaning against the windowsill.

(Y/N) walks over and smiles, "Do you mind if I join you? I needed to get away as well." She asks softly. Mina smiles and shakes her head, making room for (Y/N) to sit down. They just talked for a while, laughing and joking the entire time. Before they knew it, it was after curfew.

"Omo! I have to go! I don't want to ge into trouble." (Y/N) says. "It was really nice talking to you outside of class. Bye Mina!" She runs off. Mina gets up and starts rushing back to the Gryffindor common rooms. As she reaches the dorms, the thought registered in her mind that (Y/N) actually knew her name.

The next morning, Mina woke up late and didn't have time for breakfast. She was still putting her robes on as she rushed down the the dungeons for DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts). She busts into the room and into her seat just in time. People look at her weirdly, due to the fact that Mina was rarely late.

Mina looks to her right and sees (Y/N) already looking at her. (Y/N) smiles and waves, Mina waves back. Class begins like normal and the rest of the day was like that until free period.

"Come on Mina! You can't be serious!" Her friend Chaeyoung yells at her. She is a Ravenclaw. "That girl is a Slytherin for crying out loud!"

"Hey!" Sana yells.

"No offense Sana  but you know I am right." Chaeng says. Sana and Momo only hang out with us when they have nothing else to do.

Sana freezes and kind of nods her head a bit. She then goes back to talking with Dahyun. She sighs, very annoyed.

"Mina, we just want to make sure that you are safe." Jihyo tries to reason with me.

"(Y/N) is different!" Mina shouts.

"What about me?" (Y/N) says as she walks up to the group. Sana smiles and waves in a very flirty manner and Momo rolls her eyes.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Mina says awkwardly.

"Hello Mina." (Y/N) chuckles. She then looks at Sana and Momo and her face straightens. "Professor Snape asked for you guys to meet him in his office." She says seriously. Sana pouts and Momo looks confused. The two girls say goodbye and walk towards the castle.

"Kay, you can leave now." Tzuyu defensively. (Y/N) looks confused.

"So you are okay having those two over here but you have a problem with me?" (Y/N) says, slightly offended.

"You can stay if you want to. I am sure Mina wouldn't mind." Jihyo snickers. As soon as she said that Mina smacks her and blushes. (Y/N) smirks and sits down next to Mina.

"I mean you don't have to stay, if you don't wan't to. I mean I want you to but like you don't have to! I mean like-" Mina's ramble was cut off by a laughing (Y/N).

"Why do you have to be so cute?" (Y/N) asks between laughs. Mina blushes fiercely. "Anyways, I sadly do have to go. Professor McGonogal wants to speak with me." She stands to leave but turns around and leans in very close to Mina. "It was very nice to see you again, princess." She turns and walks away, leaving a very flustered and confused Mina.

Her friends continue to argue about Mina confessing her feelings towards (Y/N) but Mina had already made up her mind. After all she is a Gryffindor and they are known for being stubborn.

Over the next couple weeks Mina and (Y/N) had been talking more and were becoming really great friends, even Tzuyu was starting to get along with (Y/N).

Tonight Mina decided to go up to the astronomy tower and she was sitting in the same windowsill she was when (Y/N) was up there with her.

"You aren't going to jump, are you?" She hears (Y/N) ask.

Mina chuckles, "Of course not."

"Good because I would miss you too much." (Y/N) chuckles. Mina smiles but then sighs. "What is on your mind?"

Mina takes a deep breath and looks at her, "There is this girl that I really like but everyone tells me that I shouldn't and I want to tell her but I am scared about what she will say. I just don't know what to do." Mina hangs her head.

(Y/N) walks up to her and places her hand under her chin, making Mina look up at her, "Listen here little penguin," Mina giggles slightly at the nickname. "Your friends should be supporting you. It is scary to have feelings for someone, I understand that. But just tell her, you never know, she may like you back. After all, who wouldn't. You are beautiful, goofy and so smart. So go right up to her and tell her."

Mina smiles and looks down, she takes a deep breath before she starts talking, "(Y/N) listen, you are so funny and sarcastic, it literally makes my day better. You are so adorable but so not at the same time that it literally gives me whiplash! I am going crazy because I like you. I really really like you (Y/N)" Mina finishes and looks up at the other girl, scared of her reaction.

(Y/N) just sits there, looking at Mina with wide eyes, "W-What?" Her normal Slytherin demeanor melting away.

"The girl I have feelings for is you." Mina repeats. "Listen if you don't feel the same way, I understand but I knew that I had to say it." (Y/N) continues to sit there, frozen.

Mina sighs quietly and gets up. She starts walking towards the stairs when suddenly she is being pinned to the wall. She looks up and sees (Y/N) looking into her eyes.

"I have feelings for you as well Mina." She whispers and kisses Mina with such passion it makes her dizzy. Mina wraps her legs around (Y/N)'s waist as she is picked up. What was meant to be a soft kiss turned into a full make-out session. (Y/N) pulls away slightly and looks at Mina.

"I want to do this right. I don't want you for sex. Let's go slow, okay?"

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Mina chuckles. (Y/N) Leans down and kisses Mina's forehead, smiling.

In the end, Mina and (Y/N) end up staying together throughout school and even afterwards. Tzuyu apologized to (Y/N) for her behavior. In the last year of school, Sana asked Dahyun to be her girlfriend and of course she accepted. Everything worked out for everyone.