Jealousy |Mina {Smut}

Mina's hands clenched as she watched her girlfriend talk to Krystal smiling widely. Not noticing her girlfriend in the same room. Jealousy consumed Mina slowly, the rest of her group noticed the stares that she pointed directly at you.

"Jealous huh?" Jihyo smirked, sitting next to mina at the table.

"I'm her girlfriend in the same room as her but she only sees krystal." Mina crossed her arms huffing a little. "I'm going to talk to her."

She moved from her seat walking to you, the conversation you were having with krystal.

"-and the story was great along with the drama itself. Its cool we're going to be in a drama together you know?"

"Yeah, this drama is going to be great." Krystal smiled her hand coming out to caress the side of your arm. Mina was internally furious at Krystal's actions. Mina grabbed your hand and interlocked your fingers. But your eyes never left Krystal as your conversation continued.

"Y/N?" Mina asked looking up at you.

"Hmm? What's up Mina?" You said taking a break at your conversation to look at your girlfriend.

"I just wanted to see you, I've been waiting for you." She cuddled into your arm.

"Oh, sorry I was talking to Krystal about our drama we're acting in." You smiled at her.

She let go of you, "No no its fine. Continue talking." She walked away, although you couldn't see her face everyone else could see she was saddened and it continued throught the whole day. As krystal seemed to be the only thing important to you at that time.

Later in the evening sitting on the couch the tv played on the backround as you sat on your phone. You felt a weight and a warm presence on your waist. You pushed down the power button putting down your phone, mina sat on your waist. She wore black lingerie, her hair flowed down her chest.

"You haven't been paying attention to me lately. You've been to busy talking to krystal." Her expression seemed to be a mix of anger and lust.

You wrapped your hands around her hips, "You're jealous baby?"

"Yeah, I got a little jealous. You got to make it up to me somehow. You made me really sad and my day kinda sucked." She slowly began grinding her hips against your lap, her head falling down to your neck. Quiet pants left her mouth, the breath hitting your neck. You dug your nails into her hips controlling her pace.

You kissed her neck, careful of leaving hickeys, biting softly into the skin."Of course, whatever you want baby." You pushed her onto her back on the couch, kissing down her chest.

Pushing your hands underneath her back you unclasped her bra, taking it off and throwing it to a random side of the room. You grasped her left boob massaging it and taking the right nipple into your mouth. Mina moaned softly arching her back into you, her hands gripped your hair.

You kissed down to her navel biting her stomach gently. You pulled down her panties, throwing it in the same direction as the bra. Your hands grazed down, rubbing her thighs. You lowered your head down kissing her inner thighs, her breaths quickened. You bit a trail down her thighs to the place she wanted you. Skipping over where she wanted, getting a dissatisfied moan ,and getting the other side, in the same fashion. You blew air over her clit, she shivered and grasped your hair tighter.

"C-c-can you stop teasing me?" She stuttered.

You smiled at her as her face looked away to embarassed to look at you, "Okay baby." You slowly dragged your tongue along her slit, your thumb pressed against her clit. Her hips raised as she grinded against your thumb and tongue. Your left hand gripped hers, interlacing your fingers together. As your tongue entered her, her moans grew louder and her right hand pushed your head more into her core.

"Fuck...baby..harder." She moaned. Your pace quickened putting a finger in her as your tongue pressed on her clit. After a minute, you added another finger, her breathing shallower and she desperately grinded on your tongue. "Ah~ god..Y/N." Your name soon became the only thing to leave her mouth besides high pitched moans.

Her moans got higher in pitch as she rose closer to her high. She moved her hips erratically as you thrusted your fingers in her as fast as you could.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum baby." She came soon after, you slowed your pace helping ride out her high. You kissed up her body, soon finding her lips and kissing her hard. She tasted herself on your lips, grabbing the back of your neck deepening it.

"If it turns out like this," Mina pulled away." I think I'll get jealous more often."

You smiled and kissed her again, "Of course you'd say that."