Coffee Crush| Momo

"You just need to talk to them." Sana whispered as she held open to the door to the coffee shop across the street from JYP.

"Uh, no...." Momo shyly answered as her eyes followed the floor inside. She looked up to the line in front of her crush, the barista. As she stood in line, Sana chuckled as she noticed Momo's glances towards the unaware barista.

"Just ask her, Momoring. They might like you back." Sana suggested egging momo on. As the line shortened, Momo prepared herself for the rejection of her crush.

"Hi Momo! What could I get for you today?" You smiled at her. You'd only admit it to yourself, but you thought Momo was cute and mayyybe you had a crush on her.

"U-uh, j-just an americano. Please." Momo stuttered.

"Alrighty. I'll have that out for you in a bit, Momo." You turned around immediately beginning to go to work on her coffee. A few minutes later, you finished the coffee. Getting ready to write her name name on it, you couldn't help it and wrote your name and number on it as well.

"Momo!" You called out her name. She shyly walked up to you. You held your hand out with the coffee waiting. Her hands brushed yours as she took the coffee from you and walked off.

Momo sat down with the coffee, Sana eyed the side of it with an eyebrow raised. "Hey, momo. There's something on the side of your cup." She pointed at it with a smirk.

Momo slowly turned the cup around, her eyes widened as the array of numbers and a name came into vision.

" Well, I guess they beat you to it." Sana chuckled as Momo went red.