Reaction- S/O Cooks For Them

Nayeon:

Nayeon loved the fact that you cooked for her. Having something her S/O made her after a long days work made her cry a bit.

"Babe! I didn't mean to make you cry!"

"I-Its nothing. Just thank you. I love you so much."

Jeongyeon:

Jeongyeon quickly went into mom mode cleaning up afterwards. She loved that you cooked for her and fell for you even more.

"I love you! Thanks for cooking for me. I'll clean up afterwards."

"Don't worry about it. I got it."

"Nah, its the least I could do for you being so nice."

Momo:

We already know how much she loves food and if her S/O makes food for her...she'd definitely love your more than ever. Especially if its jokbal.

"You made me food!"

"Momo! I can't breathe, you're hugging me so hard!"

"But you made me food, so I'm definitely not letting go."

Sana:

Sana would run cutely and hug you tightly. She'd been dying to eat your food when she learned that you can cook.

"Ahhh! You finally made food for me!"

"Of course, anything for my girlfriend."

"Aww, you're so cute~"

Jihyo:

Jihyo probably started crying. She loved when you did anything nice for her. And seeing you in the kitchen making her favorite food, even after a rough week away from you. It made her tear up.

"Have I ever told you how much I loved you?"

"Several times actually."

"Well, let me say it again. I love you so much."

Mina:

She'd smile and blush, slowly moving to hug you close.

"Thank you."

Dahyun:

Dahyun was hyper, but having food made by her S/O made her more hyper then ever. She'd jump hugging you in her arms, she would pull you down for a hyper-dahyun cuddle.

"Thank you! Thanks"

"No problem. But could you let me down?"

"Hmmm, nope!"

Chaeyoung:

Chaeyoung would love it and think of a way to pay you back for doing so. She'd draw you a picture and give it to you with a large smile on her face.

"Here. I drew something for you."

"Oh, thank you! All I did was cook something."

Tzuyu:

She wouldn't react as much as the others. But, she'd love it all the same.

"Thank you. You should let me cook for you sometime."

"Of course, I'd love for you to cook for me."