I'll Take Care Of You| Jihyo

"I told you not to play in the rain! Now you're sick!" Jihyo scolded you. You're head lowered in shame as she scolded.

"I know. But playing in the rain is so fun!" You pouted, you rarely get sick but this one time you did.

Jihyo sighed standing up from the couch you were laying on, "I'll take care of you Y/N." She moved to the kitchen, the sounds of pots and pans clanging against each other was the only thing you could hear. The sound of rain being shrouded by metal. As the minutes passed, you drifted off into daydreams and zoning out, staring at the ceiling or the open window where beads of rain hit the glass and rolled down creating trails of water.

Jihyo walked out of the kitchen a bowl, spoon, and some napkins filled her hands. "Here," she handed you the bowl, which was filled with soup she had made, and the spoon. "I made you soup. Eat it please."

You slowly ate as Jihyo watched over you, cleaning up the dribbles of soup on your lips and chin as you ate. She smiled as you soon finished your food taking the bowl and spoon into the kitchen while throwing the napkins into the trash.

"How do you feel, baby?" She asked, her look of worry across her eyes as she slowly rubbed your shoulders in a comforting manner.

"I'm feeling better. You've helped me a lot these last days I've been sick. Thanks, Ji." You pulled her to you and hugged her. She returned the hug slightly hugging you tighter as she replied.

"Of course, baby. You're my girlfriend. Of course I'm going to take care of you."