Chapter 2

When I knock on Hermione's door, Ron opens it and smirks "Is your roommate that bad?" he asks.

I shake my head "He's alright." I step in and shrug "He used to be a dick, but he went to America for awhile and turned himself around."

"What's he like?" Ginny asks, before joking "Boyfriend material at all? Is it to weird if I dated him?"

I scoff "Yes, considering he's very not straight." she gives a confused look and I continue "He sleeps with men, not women."

"You've got to get a new roommate, Harry!" Ron insists and I give a confused look "He's a predator!"

"How do you know that?" I ask and he gives me a look that questions my sanity. I furrow my brow before asking "What are you suggesting, Ron?"

He shakes his head "You can't trust that he won't try to get in your pants! Homosexuals are predators!"

"Just like muggleborns are unworthy?" I ask and he gives a confused look, before I start for the door.

He blocks it "Being a fairy is different from being a muggle! Muggles aren't doing anything wrong!"

I stare him in the eye and growl "If you don't get out of the way, I will bash your head in with with Ginny's desk lamp."

In shock, he steps aside and I storm out of the dorm room.

~

When Draco steps back into our room, he smiles warmly "I thought you would be with your friends."

"Nope." I sigh, before clearing my throat "Just laying here, because Ron is a fucking idiot." he hums and tosses himself onto his bed.

"Isn't he always?" Draco sighs, before asking "What did he do?" I shake my head and he shrugs "Can't be that bad."

"He does understand that there's nothing wrong with being homosexual." I state, before explaining "Thinks you'll rape me in my sleep, or some shit."

Draco props himself up on his elbows and rolls his eyes "Please, if I was that desperate, I'd rob a bank and plead guilty, so I could become somebody's bitch in prison."

I scoff, before looking at him "You barely escaped being imprisoned. Why would you want to go to prison?"

"Muggle men are hottah, Mister Pottah." he smirks and the corner of my lips curl up in amusement.

After a long moment, he stands and sighs "I going to head out for awhile." he stuffs his keys in his pocket "I would invite you, but I doubt you'd like to watch me grinding against a man."

I roll my eyes, before insisting "Use protection!" he snickers, before opening his desk and grabbing a condom.

"Condoms and lube." he motions to his desk "If you need it." I roll my eyes and he grabs starts towards the door "See ya later!"

Once he's gone, I look around the room for a second, before my eyes fixated on his desk. With a look to the door, to insure he's not coming back, I slip over and sit at his desk.

Hesitantly, I open the desk and find condoms, lube, and a notepad. Silently, I open the notepad to find drawings. Like very detailed drawings.

There's one that looks exactly like Hermione, only it's from when we were at his manor. She lays on the ground, the word "MUDBLOOD" carved into her forearm.

When I flip the page, there's a journal entry on the back. After skimming through it, I discover he wanted to stop her abuse.

The next drawing, is of a distroyed Hogwarts. As I flip through the pages, I find drawings of a lot of people. Dumbledore, Narcissa, Lucius, Severus, Bellatrix, Voldemort, Nagini, Neville, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George, Remus, Hermione, me.

I'm about to read my entry, when the door opens and our dorm manager walks in. Instantly, I put the journal back and find his eyes travel from me, to the flag, to the whip, back to me.

Finally, he shuts the door and looks at me "Was I interrupting something?" I shake my head, but he looks down at the lube in the desk.

"It's not what you think!" I insist and he gives an amused look, before biting his lip as I turn in the chair "I was just r-"

When he gets on his knees, I fall silent "You don't need to explain." he moves to my pants and hums "I can take care of you... it can be our little secret."

Something about his voice, or maybe his stubble, or big blue eyes, or blonde hair, makes my pants very tight.

~

I'm right in the middle of mouth-fucking his blonde guy, when there's a knock on the door. Instantly, I call out "I'm busy!"

"Harry!" Ron calls through the door "I need to talk to you, really quick!"

With a sigh, I pull out of the blonde's mouth and whisper to him to be silent, before walking to the door. I open it a crack, finding my three friends "I'm in the middle of something. Can this not wait?"

"I'm sorry." Ron pouts, before asking "Are you... screwing someone?" I hum, before looking back at the blonde, who's fumbling with his pants "Come out to dinner with us."

I nod, before sighing "Just give me like ten minutes, I'll met you at Hermione's dorm. I've got a car." I look back to find the blonde stretching himself with some lube, before looking back at them "Make it twenty."

~

When I stop at the Hermione's dorm, Ron open the door and asks "Was she hot?"

I hum as the blonde walks past. He smirks "Hi Harry." I smile at him and he speaks to Hermione and Ginny "Friendly reminder that classes start tomorrow and curfew is ten." he turns to me and asks "Your roommate needs to pick up his schedule in the morning. His first class is at ten."

"I'll tell him." I smirk and he walks off, a little bowlegged. I turn to my friends and toss the  keys in my hand "Come on. I've got a car to drive."

As we start down the hall, I ask "What's the dorm managers name again?"