Chapter 15

As I knock on the door, I hear Dudley walk up. He opens it and smiles "Harry! Who's this?" he asks as we step inside.

"You've met Draco." I state, before looking to Ron "That's Ron Weasley. He's been my best friend since I started Hogwarts."

"Draco, I didn't recognize you, without the blonde hair and tattoos." Dudley states and Draco smiles weakly.

The dinner goes on, with Petunia, Dudley, and Ron speaking "Your girlfriend was over last week! Where is she, now?" Dudley asks.

"Asleep." Ron scoffs, before explaining "Draco dragged us to this party, where we dress as a character in Rocky Horror. Me, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny, had to do a dare. Hermione and Ginny had to take two shots everytime their characters had sex, changed outfits, killed, or got killed. They're badly hungover."

"What dare did you two have to do?" Petunia asks and I give a scoff.

"Harry had to strip to his boxers. Nice tattoo by the way. Draco whipped me with a riding crop, thrice." Ron states.

"You've got a tattoo?" Petunia asks and I nod, causing her to frown "Can we see?" I shrug, before standing and showing them "Are those lillies?"

"Yeah." I sigh, before taking a seat and smirking "The only person who doesn't have a tattoo in our friend group, is Ron."

"And Ginny." Ron states and I press my lips into a fine line, before shaking my head "Ginny has a tattoo?" I nod, shortly, before he asks "Where?"

I lick my lips and scratch the back of my neck "It's a heart with wings on her lower back..." I clear my throat.

"Who's Ginny?" Dudley asks.

"My sister." Ron states, before narrowing his gaze at me "Harry's ex girlfriend. I'm glad you're gay, actually."

"Well, anyone special in your life, Harry?" Petunia asks and I look at her in annoyance "What about you, Draco?"

Draco places his fork down and sighs "Excuse me. I'm going to step out for a fag." silently, he stands and points to the back "May I?"

Petunia nods and he squeezes past me to get out. Once he's gone, Petunia asks "Did I say something?"

"No." I turn to make sure he doesn't just leave "His mum, she lived through the head injury, but she's ill. Breast cancer. No treating it. She won't live to see Halloween." I clear my throat "I'm going to go talk to him."

I slip out of the back and find him sitting on the picnic table "Harry, I'm really not in the mood-"

"I'm just sitting." I state, before sitting next to him. We sit there for a long time as he smokes a few cigarettes.

After a long minute, he sighs "You told me to say what I wanted." he looks at me tiredly, before shaking his head "But I can't say I want, Harry."

I'm silent for a moment and he flicks his cigarette into the yard and grabs me by the cheeks.

Our lips collide and he leans forward to grab my waist. Instantly, I submit and let him take all control.

All of the sudden, there's a crash inside and we jump and sit up. From the sounds, Dudley dropped his cup.

Draco scoffs and asks "Are you okay, with..." he grips my hand in his "With this?" he asks and I nod "My mum taught me to stand for what you want."

I give a weak smile "Your mum saved my life."

~

After pudding, I spot Dudley and Petunia washing the dishes. I step up to Dudley and nudge him "Do you mind? I need to talk to Petunia for a moment."

Dudley smirks, before handing over the towel and stepping off. As soon as I start drying the dishes, Petunia smirks "Dudley told me he saw you and Draco making out. How was it?"

I giggle like a school girl and blush "It was pretty great." I nod as I put a dish away "He's very attractive, don't you think?"

She rolls her eyes "He does clean up, quite nicely. Are you coming next week?" I shrug, before nodding "Bring that Hermione again. Draco is a must. The Weasley siblings are always welcome."

"There's a lot of them." I state and she gives a confused look "Ron is the youngest of six boys. In order, you've got Bill, who works with the bank, he's married to a french veela. Charlie works with dragons in Romania. Percy works with the ministry. Fred and George, who own a trick shop; although, Fred died during the Battle of Hogwarts. Ron dropped out of uni to help George out at the trick shop. Ginny is the only girl, and she's Hermione's dormmate."

She scoffs, before handing me the last dish "I think Draco is a keeper."

"He's got a lot of issues." I state and she gives a confused look "He drinks from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep. He's a recovering drug addict." I sigh and put the cup up "But yeah, he's a keeper. He's amazingly feminine, but also amazingly masculine, at the same time."

"How so?" she asks.

I smirk, before licking my lips "He dressed as Frank N Furtur, yesterday. It's a corset vest, a guarder belt, fishnet stockings, women's underwear, and high heels, yet he carried himself with such confidence and, despite the clothing and makeup, he held such masculinity."

I motion towards the living room "Yet, when he wears a suit, he possesses an outstanding femininity."

She snickers "That's weird."

As we regain the others, I sit on the couch and kick my feet into Draco's lap. He groans in pain and I apologize "Did I get the boys?"

"You got the boys!" he weases.