Chapter 10

As we return to our seats, Ron asks "Did you just flash my sister?"

"You seem to forget Harry and I dated for a year." Ginny states, before declaring "We've seen each other naked before."

Instantly, the Weasley family looks to me "Not like that! More of a... I need a towel, or I need some toilet paper!"

They nod, before Molly nudges Ron. Ron sighs and asks "Why are you gay?"

I shrug, before crossing my legs "I just am. I've been this way since Voldemort's soul left my body. Just like I can't speak parseltongue anymore."

He nods and takes it in, before asking "And there's no way to turn straight? This is permanent?"

"It's not an illness." I state and he nods, before I sigh "And no, I can't just fake being straight. It's just who I am."

He nods, before shrugging "You're just the same old Harry." he smiles weakly, before insisting "Just don't go trying to get in my bloody pants."

I roll my eyes at his joke, before Hermione declares "Harry has a thing for tall blonde guys. You're not his type."

Ron scoffs "Blonde like Malfoy?" I set my jaw and look to Hermione for guidance, only Ron laughs "With the way he dressed, he was probably gay, too!"

"About that..." I press my lips into a fine line, before shrugging and looking down at my hands "Draco's mum is really sick. He was going to go to a school in America, but he wanted to be close to her, so he transferred here."

"Draco Malfoy goes to this school?" Ron asks and I hum, before he scoffs "What are the chances of that?"

"You remember my gay dormmate right?" I ask and he nods, with I give an awkward nod, before sighing "Yeah..."

It takes him a moment, before asking "Your dormmate is Draco Malfoy?" hesitantly, I nod and he gocks, before declaring "Then the five of us should sit down to dinner and talk about the good old times."

~

At seven, we walk up to a restaurant just in time to see Draco swallowing and drink at the bar. Silently, I step up to him and ask "How many is that?"

"First." he states, just as the bartender sits down a weird looking drink and refills the one in Draco's hand "Second and third." He turns and starts towards a table.

Once we're sat down, Ron looks him over, curiously, before asking "Did you enjoy America?"

"Yeah, it was full of new adventures." Draco states, before clearing his throat "It was chaotically fantastic, in the new experience category. Have you heard of the Internet?"

"No, what's that?" Ron asks and I smirk at Hermione.

"Few years back, guy creates a way to research stuff, without reading through seven thousand books! It's like a telle, only you spell out what you want to know, by typing the letters on a board." Draco states, an amazed look on his face.

Ron's eyes go wide "That's amazing!"

"And you can walk around with a phone, and not need to find a booth!" Draco announces "All you do, is dial the number!"

"That's bloody brilliant!" Ron roars as the waiter gives us a menu. Ron looks to me "Did you know that, Harry?"

"Yeah." I scoff and his face drops "It's a muggle thing." he nods and we look over the menu. Curiosity gets the better of me and I ask "What's that?"

Draco looks up and finds me pointing to the yellowish brown drink "Long island iced tea." I give a curious look, before he asks "Who's driving?"

"Harry was, but I'll drive if I need to." Hermione states.

"Where did you park?" Draco asks, stirring the drink which the straw "Did you lock it?"

"Parked it in a garage, down the street. Of course I locked it." I state and he gocks.

"Leave it there. We can disapperate to the dorm. I was going to hit up The Rabbit Hole, anyway. You can come if you desire." Draco shrugs.

"The place we went on Tuesday?" I ask and he hums "Draco, I don't want you going back there."

"Relax, I have no plans on getting high on anything other than pot." he sighs, before continuing "My dealer is only there on Tuesday, anyway. I'm going for the show."

"I'm going with you." I state, before asking "What show?"

He smirks, before explaining "I have a friend, who I met in San Francisco at pride, who's from London, and a drag queen. Daniel is a short guy, who I had a sloppy one time fling with, but we stayed friends. Danielle Mercury is preforming tonight, and I'm not missing it."

"Drag queen?" Ron asks and I quickly explain it to him "Is it a sexual thing, or..."

"It's about expressing femininity." Draco states and Ron shrugs, before Draco snickers "I'm not scared to walk around in high heels, a corset, and a skirt, on an average day." He hands over his drink "Try it."

I take a sip, before frowning "Is this alcoholic?"

"It has four different types of alcohol." Draco states and I give a confused look "Absolutely no tea in there."

"How many drinks get you drunk?" Hermione asks, before explaining "I always see you with some type of drink in your hand."

"Eight or nine." Draco states and we give him an amazed look, before he shrugs "I've been drinking since our fourth year! I can handle my liquor!"

"I think you're an alcoholic." Ginny states and Draco nods, before swirling his smaller drink "What is that?"

"Jameson Whiskey." Draco states with a smirk "In a few years, once I've gotten all of the guilt out of my system, then I'll consider cutting down." He knocks it down "Merlin knows there's a lot of it."

"It's not that bad." Ron sighs, before shrugging "Everyone knows you didn't want to be a death eater."

"I killed my dad." Draco states and Ron gives a concerned look "Left my mum in the woods to die."

"Better dead than tortured." I state and he shrugs, before I grab his arm "It was a chaotic time. You were running from the ouras. Your father attacked your mother. You couldn't stay with her."

He clears his throat and looks down at the empty drink "I'm not drunk enough yet." he declares and stands to walk towards the bar.

When he's gone, Ron asks "Is he, alright?" I shake my head and he frowns "What's wrong with him?"

"He's an alcoholic, junky, former death eater, who's life was fucked up because of Voldemort." I state and Ron sighs "No wizard lived through the war. We either died, or survived."