Chapter 5

As we step into the tattoo parlor, rock music blares in the back. He turns to us "Are either of you going to get a tattoo?"

Hermione and I start to argue, but Draco sighs "I'm paying, and you get to pick whatever tattoo you want! Where's that Gryffindor courage?"

I shake my head, but Hermione shrugs "Fine! Let's do this!" I look at her in disbelief and she snickers "Why not?"

After a moment, I nod, before smirking "I'm in."

The two tattoo artist there, speak to Hermione and I, first. As soon as I sit in front of my guy, he asks "What are you thinking?"

I think for a second, before explaining "My father and I, we have the same spirit animal. He died when I was a child, and I'd like a pair of deer antlers."

"That's nice." he smiles, before starting to sketch it as Draco disappears into the piercing room "What can we do to add a pop of color?"

"His mother's name is Lily!" Hermione smiles from her side of the parlor. The artist smiles, before drawling out some lilys.

Once he's done, lilys lay around the antlers "Where would you like this tattoo?" he asks as he looks me over "If you put it on your hips, it'll define your V line."

I shrug, before looking over to Hermione "What do you think?" her artist is already applying the outline for the tattoo.

"I think you'd make the guys drool." she jokes, before nodding "Get it." I nod, before looking to my artist.

By the time my outline is on, Draco walks out of the piercing room with a lip piercing and his hair is being dyed a dusty blue "Shit, you're going for it." he scoffs "This'll be fun to watch."

As soon as the needle touches my skin, I regret everything "I'm getting a tattoo!" I state and Draco gocks "What am I doing?"

"Don't worry about it." Draco insists as he sits next to my head "You'll love it once it's over. What are you getting, Hermione?"

She hums, before tilting her head to us "I'm a virgo. I'm getting a woman who looks up to stars, with the constellation inside her."

"I like that." I smile, before looking up at Draco "What are you getting? Besides a piercing and blue hair."

"The Draco constellation." he states, before shrugging "Maybe add a watermarble dragon on top of it."

"Never tickle a sleeping dragon." Hermione jokes and Draco rolls his eyes "Seriously, why didn't you brag about your name being on the Hogwarts emblem?"

"Because, besides what you think, I'm not a douche!" Draco scoffs, before shaking his head "Or maybe I'm a high quality douche."

After two hours, Hermione sits up and Draco lays on his side. Hermione sits at my head and I sigh "Was Ron in your room?"

She nods, before patting my shoulder "He'll get over it, Harry. Ginny is already trying to push him over."

I give a tired hum, before sinking into silence. A couple hours later, Draco and I finish and I stand in front of the mirror.

The artwork on my lower stomach, fills me with disbelief. "It screams Pottah." Draco smirks as he leans next to the mirror.

I smile at him "I love it." he smirks, before nudging me.

"We should get going. It's like three in the morning. We've got to be awake in five hours." Hermione sighs, before glaring at Draco "Or six, for you."

~

Draco didn't end up at the dorm last night. He went out drinking, and wasn't at the dorm when I woke up.

Somberly, I got dressed and went down to Hermione's dorm. When Ginny opens the door, she smirks "Hermione told me you got a tattoo."

"Yeah." I yawn, stepping into the dorm "My roommate decide it would be fun, so Hermione, him, and I, got tattoos."

"You got a tattoo?" Ginny asks Hermione, who nods "Can I see?"

"We've got to get to class, Gin." Hermione sighs, before yawning "Meet at the cafe, at eleven?"

Lit 2 was dreadfully boring. At eleven, we meet Ginny at the cafe next to our dorm. She runs up to us "You would never guess who's in my Lit 1 class!" We tiredly hum and she screams "Draco Malfoy!"

Hermione and I share a look and she scoffs "We was wearing green, plaided, glare, midthigh, pants, and black biker boots, and a black hoodie with the sleeves ripped off! He dyed his hair blue, and he's got a ton of tattoos, and his lip is pierced!"

"How do you know it was him?" I ask.

"Well, I came in a couple minutes late, and sat in the back! He didn't notice! He was using magic to take notes while he was drawing! He was drawing Voldemort!" she sighs "I didn't see his eyes, because he was wearing sunglasses, but still! It's him! I saw the dark mark!"

I check my watch to find it's half past eleven. My other class starts at noon "Ginny, we'll talk about this later! Don't tell your brother!"

~

When Hermione and I stumble into French, I spot a head of blue at the back of the class. Instantly, I go sit next to him.

He looks up from his journal and smiles tiredly. I scoff "Did you get any sleep last night?"

"No, and I'm still very drunk." he announces, before I motion to the sunglasses "And I'm slightly hungover."

"I've noticed." I state, before asking "What did you do last night?"

He shrugs, before replying "Went to a bar. Went home with someone. Went back to the dorm to change, then went to class."

"Classy." I roll my eyes and he hums "Do you have any more classes today?"

"No." He replies and continues to draw his Voldemort. After a moment, he sighs and flips the page to start writing.

A few minutes later, the professor walks in and starts her lecture. After thirty minutes, she sighs "Mister Malfoy, is it?" Draco looks up and she asks "Dis-moi, tu penses pouvoir passer sans faire attention?"

"What did she say?" I ask Hermione, who flips through the pages of her dictionary.

"Tell me, do you think you can pass without paying attention?" Hermione whispers in my ear.

Draco smirks, smuggly and replies "Oh, mon coeur! Tu ne peux rien m'apprendre dans ce cours! La seule raison pour laquelle je suis ici, c'est le fait que l'assistance est de quinze pour cent du total!"

The professor gives a repulsed look, before continuing on "What did you say to her?" Hermione asks.

"Oh, sweetheart. There isn't a damn thing you can teach me in this class. The only reason I'm here, is the fact that attendance is fifteen percent of the grade." Draco snickers and we look at him in disbelief.

Silently, he flips the page and starts sketching a new drawing. At the end of class, Hermione and I stand, but Draco stays seated "Are you coming?" Hermione asks.

"Give me a moment." he orders and we look at him curiously. He smiles weakly and we decide to obey.

As we stand outside of lecture hall, I spot Draco steps towards the professor. She glares at him, but he seems rather kind.

By the end of it, she smiles at him warmly. Draco steps away and walks towards us. When we look at him, curiously, he frowns "What?"