Chapter 12

When we get back to the dorm, Ron stays in Draco's and my dorm. It three, and the phone rings.

With a frown, Draco answer it "Hello?" his eyes go wide and he holds his hand to make sure the other person can't hear "It's Aiden, the dorm manager! He's asking for you!" he whispers.

Silently, I take the phone and ask "Hello?"

"Hey, I just noticed that the light was on, on the way back from the bathroom... and my dormmate is here... I was wondering if you'd like to come over and watch a movie?"

I smirk and cover the phone, before asking "Do you two think you can be civil for a couple of hours?"

"A couple of hours?" Draco frowns "What the fuck?"

"He wants to watch a movie." I whisper and Draco scoffs, before nodding. I return to the phone "I'll be over in just a moment."

I hang up and walk towards the door, only for Draco to sigh "Harry?" I turn to him and he hands over a condom "Be safe."

~

At five, I walk back into my dorm to find Ron passed out on my bed, and Draco drawing in the blue light casted from his lava lamp "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asks and I shrug.

Silently, he slips out of bed and I frown "What are you doing?"

As he sits at his desk, he points to Ron "I doubt you want to spoon Ron, and I doubt Ron wants to see us spooning. I don't sleep. Take my bed."

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods, as he sighs "What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head "What?"

"Nothing. Just frustrated." I give a confused look and he shrugs "It's just withdrawal, I guess."

I nod, before messing with his hair "We'll get you through it." I state and he hums. I look to find he's in the process of drawing a face "Who are you drawing?"

"I don't know, yet." he states, emotionlessly, before, looking up at me "Get some sleep. I'll be here."

I smile down at him, before crawling into his bed, taking off my glasses, and going to sleep faster than usual.

~

I awaken with a groan, to find Ron and Draco talking about something. When I stretch out, I groan "You need a matress pillow."

"I like it firm." Draco states and I frown, before swinging my legs off the bed and putting on my glasses as a pain rips through my head.

"Tylenol!" I hiss and Draco hands over a bottle. I take a few, before asking "What time is it?"

"Noon." Ron sighs and I groan, before pulling the curtains closed "Are you okay, Cupcake?" Ron asks in amusement.

"Hungover." I declare, before feeling a cramp in my thigh "Worked it a bit too hard last night." I sigh.

Draco frowns "I thought you top." I nod and he scoffs "You're one of those tops, aren't you? The ones that either go hard as hell, or gentle."

I shrug and he rolls his eyes, before I frown "Is that a bad thing?"

"No." He shrugs, before crossing his legs "Just, massage the cramp. You'll be fine." he steps over to the fridge and gives me a sports drink "Drink that."

~

As we sit at a restaurant, Hermione asks "What's in store for today?"

"Well, I've already told Ron about this, but I have a friend, in Wiltshire." Draco states, before continuing "Today, is her birthday. Every year on her birthday, she hosts a screening of Rocky Horror. I'm going. Question is, are you guys?"