Chapter 18

Once the girls are gone, Draco looks to me and gives a weak smile "How are you, Mister Pottah?"

I lick my lips "Why didn't you tell me?"

He scoffs as he pulls a beer from the fridge "Oh hey, I haven't seen you in over a year! I'm a werewolf!" he speaks sarcastically, before shrugging "Real ice breaker, don't you think?"

I glare at him and he gives a little smirk, before I shrug "Do you remember, when we got paired together to look for the injured unicorn?" I chuckle "You were horrified of werewolves."

"Still am." he states and I give a confused look "You should have seen the amount of hair that Fenris left in the drain."

I scoff, before sighing "You got really rough, earlier." he starts to apologize, but I cut him off "Draco, I'm not mad. Just take your potion, and we'll be fine."

~

The next morning, I awaken to a knock on the door. Silently, I slip outside from Draco's grip and slide on some boxers and a shirt, before stepping towards the door as I put on my glasses.

When I open the door, I find Ron on the other side of the door "Hey, Harry. I know that you don't have class on Wednesdays. I was wondering if you had plans."

I yawn, before letting him in and turning to my closet and Draco stirs in bed. He yawns "What time is it?"

"Noon." Ron states and Draco groans, before Ron asks "Are you..." he looks over Draco "Are you naked?"

Draco hums, before popping his back "It feels good." he groans, before picking his boxers off the ground and stepping into them.

"How animalistic of you." I joke and he glares at me, before I ask "Would you like to play fetch later?"

"I'm half compelled to bite you." Draco announces, before cracking his neck "Better be glad that it'll be another month before I'm able to transition."

"What are you talking about?" Ron ask, before frowning "Malfoy, did you dye your hair? What happened to your tattoos?"

"He's a werewolf." I state and Ron gives an amazed look "Do you want to transition? Won't it be painful?"

"I don't want to, no." Draco states, before pulling on some pants "But I'd like to get it out of the way. It's supposed to be quite painful."

"Why don't you used the Phoenix cellar?" Ron asks and we look to him.

~

When Bill opens the door, he looks over us, curiously, before asking "What brings you here?"

"We need to use your cellar." Draco states as he pulls off his ring and hands it to Bill. Bill gives a shocked look, before Draco sighs "I believe we have a furry bitch in common."

Bill gives an amazed look, before handing the ring back and sighing "It's a bit late for you to use the cellar. The cycle ended last night."

"Next month." Draco states as Bill lets us in "I've yet to transition. I'd like to get it over with. The younger you are, the more likely you are to survive."

"That's true." Bill states as he leads us down to the cellar "You're in good health. You should be fine."

"You can die from this?" I ask and he nods, before I hiss "Then why are you doing this?"

Draco sighs, before explaining "My bones will shatter, and my joints will dislocate." as Bill unlocks the cage, Draco asks "Has anyone used it before?"

"No." Bill states, before explaining "Sirius built it for Remus. We never had to us it. And Teddy doesn't have the curse."

When Draco steps up to a chain, he takes it and pulls it as hard as he can "It'll hold." he announces, before sniffing the air.

"We used it as a meat dryer, for a while." Bill states and Draco nods "Sausage and stuff like that."

Draco hums, before crossing his arms "This won't be fun."

~

On Sunday, Petunia opens the door and smirks "I didn't really expect you'd dye your hair, again."

Draco smiles weakly, before we step into the house "I suspect this is the last colour." he looks to me "Or perhaps a brown?"

"Blonde is nice." I nod and Ron gives me a confused look. Petunia lets us in and I motion towards Ginny "This is Ginny."

Ginny holds her hand out to Petunia and Petunia shakes it "Harry, your taste really has changed." Petunia states.

Ginny shrugs "I blame it on Voldemort. I'm pretty sure he fancied Lily, way back when." she gives a sad smile.

"Too be far, everyones fancied Lily." Draco states, before shaking his head "Severus loved her dearly. Had the same patronus and everything."

"Severus?" Petunia asks and I nod "Is that a name?"

"Severus Snape was an amazing potionsmaster." I state, before nudging Draco "He favored Slytherin."

"He favored me." Draco states, before explaining "He was my godfather, after all."

Hermione laughs, before telling Petunia "At school, Draco used to walk around, goking at Harry."

"Saint Pottah!" Draco sneers, before glaring at me "Can't even go into a book show, without making the front page!"

Ron snickers "Mum fancied Lockhart something awful."

Draco shakes his head, with a smile "Your father punched my father in the face." he reminds, before clearing his throat "I loved that moment."

I smile, before asking "Where's Dudley?" He whistles from the back yard and I frown "Are we barbecuing?"

"Couldn't you smell it?" Draco asks and I give an amused smile, before he continues "I could smell it down the block."

"Because you're you." I state and he glares, before I look to Petunia "What are we making?"

"Steak." She states as she leads us to the backyard and I find Dudley in an apron.

I snicker "Draco will take his rare." Draco grovels and I shrug "Let's face it! I'm telling the truth!"

Petunia gives a concerned look and Draco sighs "It's just a disease that I have to live. I'll be fine."

She frowns, before placing her hand on his shoulder "Have you got it?" Draco gives a confused look, and she whispers "AIDS."

Draco's eyes bulge and I crack up as Draco explains "N-no, not that! Lycanthropy! I'm a werewolf!"

Petunia frowns, before glancing up at the sky "Do you really turn into a wolf?"

"Of sorts." Draco states, before shrugging "I've yet to transform, but I won't look like a wolf, more of a beast."

"Yet to transform?" Dudley ask and Draco nods, stepping towards Dudley "Can you control it?"

Draco shakes his head, before stating "There's no cure, but there's a potion to stop one from transforming, but I'm still a slave to the moonlight."