10

Joe usually didn't feel attractive, let alone pretty. He never felt confident in himself. He always felt imperfect, boring old Joe, baseball nerd Joe, until he was with Ben. 

It was weird. A good weird. Joe pulled away from the tender kiss for air; it wasn't even that heated but Joe was already breathless. Ben just smiled, "Looks like winning was worth it." Joe whacked the blonde on the shoulder before he got pushed onto the bed, followed by the culprit landing beside him, wrapping an arm around Joe's waist. " You don't know how long I've wanted to do this..." Ben muttered, voice muffled as he pressed kisses onto Joe's shoulder. 

"Tickles.." Joe giggled as Ben progressed up to his collarbone and slowly to his neck, hands gently roaming up Joe's arm, moving his body so he was directly over him. Joe was on fire. Each kiss sent shivers throughout his body, and he unconsciously bit his lip, causing the other boy to go wild. The blonde attacked Joe's lips once again, not forgetting to leave small purple marks on his soft neck. 

Joe was in pure bliss until till it was robbed by the all too familiar thoughts that began to attack his mind.

He's just using you. 

You're pathetic. 

Weak. An easy target. 

He probably does this to other unsuspecting boys and girls.

 He barely knows you, why do you think he's taking it so far?

Joe's eyes immediately flew open as he pushed Ben off him, which took more effort than he thought it would. 

"Joey.. what's wrong?" Ben said , still supporting himself above Joe.

Joe tried to ignore the nickname given to him.

"I don't get it. We've kissed like four times in one night... and I don't even know you." Well, Joe definitely knew him. Sorta. From the year he'd been observing him.

Ben looked hurt. " What do you mean? Joey every moment with you It felt right. From the time you saved me to when I saw you watching me at my practice. And you say I don't know anything about you?" 

"I... I just don't wanna get my hopes up." He admitted, eyes refusing to meet the blonde's.

Ben's fingers traced Joe's lips, lingering there, "You have already gotten mine up. Please don't let it down."

Of course Joe couldn't , and this time it was his who initiated the kiss.

Still pinning the ginger under his muscular build, with Joe's thin frame trapped between his knees, Ben moved his hand up to Joe's face, rubbing circles with his thumb onto his flushed cheeks to calm Joe down as best as he could. And in that very moment, Joe felt loved. He wasn't boring Joe anymore. He was boring Joe that Ben Hardy cared for. Joe smiled into the kiss at this thought. The movement against his lips caused Ben to pull away, returning Jo's blissful grin. "Hmm Why are you smiling?" Ben hummed.

"Nothing..." He desperately covered his face, "I'm just so happy.."

Ben laughed, prying Joe's hands away, " I wanna see your smile."

Reluctantly, Joe lowered his hands, and Ben scooped them into his, planting small kisses as he gazed into the ginger's hazel eyes. Ben's other finger lightly traced Joe's slightly pink and swollen lips. "I wanna see it everyday. "

Ben leaned in again but was cockblocked by the sound of both their phones buzzing at the exact same time. Chuckling, Ben got off Joe and helped him up, and Joe glanced at his phone.

---------

RaRa:

JoSEpH FrAnCIs MAZZellO I know what ur up to but I NEED YOU TO HELP ME PACK MY BAG FOR CAMP WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR SPARE TOWELS?

ALSO U LEFT THE CONDOMS I GAVE U IN THE DRAWER PLEASE COME AND COLLECT

--------

Ben too took a gander at his screen

-------

Gwil:

am I allowed back in the dorm now? 

-------

Both boys snickered at their friends responses. Hypocrites. Gwilym and Rami were obviously together right now. Joe checked the time. "Jeez its 10! I gotta go pack for tomorrow!" He jumped from Ben's bed. "Alright I'll let you go." Ben reluctantly yet jokingly dismissed the boy. He opened the door for Joe to leave. Just as he was about to step out the dorm, Ben pulled Joe into and embrace, lips ghosting his leaving Joe waiting in anticipation. But Ben moved and gave Joe a quick kiss on the forehead instead. "Gotta save some for next time." He winked.

"There'll be a next time?"

"There'll forever be a next time." Of course, Joe blushed.

Ben didn't close the door till Joe's silhouette had disappeared from the corridor.

xxxxx

OMO over 200 views thats honestly amazing , for me at least.

Also this is kinda boring fluff I guess? And its a short filler chapter so bear with me.

Happy reading!