2

[Third Person P.O.V.]

"Alright, everybody wake up!" the girl with big eyes appeared.

"We're here, Jihyo!" the group said in unison.

Then, Sana and Momo spoke, "No status report, Jihyo."

Jihyo nodded at them. The group went to the dining to prepare for their breakfast. Meanwhile, Tzuyu is still tied up on her chair. She looked at everyone and observed their aura of "secret agency"-ness. She's actually dumbfounded, not knowing what's really happening inside that warehouse. Just then, Mina went in to join their breakfast. Tzuyu's eyes were locked on her as she thought to herself all the things she'd want to say to her.

After the group's breakfast session, Nayeon began cleaning up the dining. Mina stood up from her seat until she finally got to look at the tied-up girl once again. She just stared at the struggling Tzuyu with sympathy. Not so long after, Tzuyu also looked at Mina, but now with despair. Unfortunately, Jihyo had commanded Mina to return back to her room. Without a single word, she followed with Tzuyu still looking at her.

'A lady of few words,' Tzuyu thought.

-

Evening came and Tzuyu just got up from her nap. She was actually starting to get hungry being tied up for a whole day.

Footsteps were heard toward her. There appeared Dahyun and Chaeyoung holding something. They knelt down in front of the tall girl and happily offered the plate of the food they just ate in their dinner. Tzuyu just looked at them puzzled because... why would they suddenly offer help, right?

"It's not poisoned, silly," Dahyun chuckled. Tzuyu accepted their food and then she was being fed by the two ladies.

"I'm Dahyun, by the way," the pale skinned girl said. "And this is Chaeyoung."

"Based from the information we got from your phone, which by the way you should have put a password in it, we're actually almost the same age," Chaeyoung smiled. "...Tzuyu."

"Why check my phone?," she asked.

"Why wouldn't we? You came here out of the blue and you decided not to tell us the reason. So of course, we suspected you were a spy," Dahyun informed.

Tzuyu's eyes were enlarged after hearing that. "Spy? What do you mean spy? What is up with you and this place?"

The two girls in front of her just looked at each other and shook their heads. 

"Tzuyu, there are things that we are not allowed to say at all," Chaeyoung said.

"Why?"

"Let's just say we're keeping ourselves lowkey," Dahyun replied as she fed the tall girl another mouthful.

As Tzuyu was chewing, Mina was peeking by the wall where she first saw her. She sighed in relief knowing she was going to be okay. Then she went back to her room to use her computer.

She scrolled through her files until she went on the internet. Without any hesitation, she typed in Tzuyu's whole name to gather information of her. To her surprise, she is actually clean. The results were all just her facebook account and her videos dancing or singing. Mina clicked her facebook page and took the advantage to stalk at least some of her public photos and posts.

'Weird,' she thought. 'Her last post was a year ago.'

///

November 19, 2018

"Can I ever live my life to the fullest?"

///

With that just one sentence, she was confused. She did not know how to interpret the statement. Was she going through something? Did something happen after the day she posted that? Why has it been a year? All these questions rattled Mina's mind. She then went to her albums of photos, but alas, all she can ever see is her two profile photos.