7

[Tzuyu's P.O.V.]

Four days have passed since I got released.

I finally got to wake up to a neat environment.

I stretched my arms and legs. I got up from the mattress and looked at the time at Mina's digital clock. 8am is not bad. Then I realized, I didn't get to wake up at Jihyo's wake up time AGAIN! Gosh, I need to set my own alarm.

Opening the door, I yawned. But I'm hella excited to greet the girls. I see them gathered on some wall. I approached them with a smile, "GOOOOOOD-"

"Not there!"

"To the right!"

"No, I think it's better if it's on the left!"

"Be careful, Mina!"

Tzuyu looked closely, "...morning."

Momo noticed Tzuyu's presence and said, "Oh finally you're up! Goodmorning, Tzuyu."

"What's going on here?," I asked. It seems like Jeongyeon and Nayeon were holding onto a ladder. Mina was on it and trying to place a wooden signboard with a pretty font 'TW' carved on it.

"A month ago, Chaeyoung created a TWICE logo and and has been trying to carve it. She just had finished it this morning and now we're trying to set it up as decoration to our clean house," Jihyo explained.

"Oh... That's a pretty logo, by the way!"

"Thanks, Tzuyu!," Chaeyoung hugged me.

Mina hanged the wooden logo in the perfect place. The unnies and I cheered for her. Then, stupidly, Jeongyeon cheered as well which made her let go of the ladder. Mina stumbled a bit and fell. Hurriedly, I went to catch the fall, but she weighed me down to the floor instead. I widened my eyes as I came super close face-to-face with her. I unconsciously made a hug gesture to Mina, trying to secure her as if she was still falling.

"Um, a-are you okay, M-Mina-unnie?," I stuttered. I can't help but notice Mina's messy tied up hair and her pretty little mole on her nose. My heart rapidly beat, 'Goddamnit, Tzuyu. This is no time to crush over Mina!'

Mina nodded and cautiously stood back up. I grabbed on to her reached out hand to stand up as well. That was a weird yet totally not weird experience. I don't know if I should smack Jeongyeon for getting all of us in panic mode or if I should thank her because I got to know how light Mina-unnie actually is.

I went over to the dining area and sat to eat. Surprisingly, Mina joined me in my morning breakfast. Here we go again, then.

"You haven't eaten breakfast yet?," I asked her before I put the food in my mouth. She shook her head in reply. We just ate the meal peacefully.

Hopefully soon enough, we can do a little bonding.

-

Apparently, I spoke too soon. After having lunch, the girls went to their positions because the front computer alarmed and probably sensed something in the radar. And right now, they're on a lookout for any weird activities.

While I, their precious maknae, am washing the dishes.

As I was done washing, I did not know where to go. Ah, what choice do I have anyway? Of course, I went straight to Mina. She's quiet so she won't judge whether I'm there or not. I entered the room with her on the computer. It looked like she was stalking a lot of people on a lot of social media.

///

Jennie Kim (kim_jennie)

You won't be out of sight for too long
12:07pm - 2 Jun 2019