18

[A/N:]

Just a few legends:

>Unit A - NaJeongMoSaJiDa

>Unit B - MiChaeng

>Red Velvet Society - the whole team including Blackpink and other sororities (which will be further mentioned)

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

~/~/~

Mina was working on her computer. The girls were downstairs doing as they were told to.

She suddenly came across a profile in Twitter. It showed up in her recommendations. Also, this girl had a pretty face, so it was hard for Mina to miss.

Apparently, the girl was way too familiar.

Realizing who it was, she tapped her desk with her point finger as though she was thinking of an idea. Not soon after, Chaeyoung appeared behind her.

"Mina-unnie," Chaeng started. "All materials for proposed devices are on its way. Just wanted to update you."

Before the small girl leaves, Mina quickly grabbed her wrist for her to stay.

"Hmm?," the cub wondered.

Mina, then, started typing on the Notepad application.

I think I finally know how to stop them.

Chaeyoung's face lit up. "How?"

It's going to take a long time. Whatever happens next, we have to think ahead. Are you with me?

"As long as we get those thieves, heck yeah I'm in!"

Good. We'll start off with running away as far as possible. Then, showcasing reverse psychology. Then, we bait them until we finally get true evidence.

"Are you proposing that we're going to play a game of 'spies'?"

Yes. Also, along the way, I have prepared backup plans in case all of this gets turned around.

There's someone I want to protect.

And I want you there with me when that day comes.

You'll know it when I start spitting words out of my mouth.

~/~/~

Here's Chaeyoung who's finally relieved that after years of planning with Mina, they finally got to their major plan. It was kept from the other members because she was the only one who Mina can trust when it comes to confidentiality.

She hesitated for a moment whether or not she's allowed to enter Mina's room. Her thoughts stopped when the older girl held her wrist and led her in. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"So," Chaeyoung started. "Since this is a crucial time to take action, is that why you finally decided to speak?"

Mina answered, "I told you, I-"

"You have someone to protect, I know," she finished. Chaeng didn't know why there was always a bittersweet feeling to all Mina has done for her. She rubbed her nape and just smiled.

"I can't believe they really got to Tzuyu..."

"But you did know this was going to happen."

"Aish, that was just a backup plan in case it does happen!," Mina sat down on her chair. "And it did... as much as I really hated that presumption, I really got goosebumps knowing out of all the plans, that happened."