13

[Third Person P.O.V.]

The two girls crawled inside the semi-tight vent until they reached a down-path. It seemed that they have to slide down. Nervous Tzuyu shivered a bit because of the air that is passing through the vents. Jeongyeon tried to calm her down. They proceeded in going down the path with their hands and feet on the walls so they would climb down or slide a bit quieter. During the whole time, they were not talking.

As they reached the horizontal vent, there were two paths: the left and the right path.

"Now what do we do?," Tzuyu whispered.

"Umm..." Jeongyeon thought.

Then, a ding was heard from a particular side. The two girls quickly realized what the sound was. They immediately went to the right path. Below a vent showed two men carrying boxes and walking to a large door. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon followed where they headed.

Alas, they reached where they were supposed to go.

"Go Tzuyu," the older one ordered.

"What!? I'm not going down there alone!"

"Come on, I'll stay here in case someone is approaching. Plus, you're tall. You can reach the ground without even hopping off too high," which was completely reasonable.

The taller girl opened the vent door and carefully swooped down the hole and into the room. As for where she's standing right now, boxes are everywhere. There were closed boxes and few opened ones. Unfortunately, they were not labelled, but Tzuyu investigated further.

She approached a closed box and looked around it. Nothing really seemed suspicious until her eyes went to the sender address. She took a picture of it. It was about time that Tzuyu approached the opened ones because they seem to give the greatest curiosity out of her.

Inside, the maknae discovered numerous gasoline cans. A few of them seem used and a few seemed empty. Judging from the opened box and its old-looking appeal, it appeared that the gasoline box had already been used quite a long time now. Tzuyu wondered why they kept them inside the room for so long. Assuming that it might help, she took a picture of the box of gasoline cans.

She continued to look more in the room. Then, she saw something that caught her attention. It was a drawer that seemed to be meant to be hid. Of course, Tzuyu had to open to see what was inside.

As she opened the drawer, she could not believe her eyes. There were folders in the drawer, but each were labelled a name of a member from TWICE. She grew concerned and worried.

And so, she opened the folders one by one. Each contained background, appearance, some skills or talents that they have, and other descriptions. Though there was one thing that was always left blank, and that was their contact numbers. There were no e-mail addresses, no home addresses, no telephone numbers whatsoever.

Tzuyu knew that was because they left no trace from their previous location. She scanned through all eight folders but one. The youngest knew what she's going to find out on that last folder might be the answer to her question.

Carefully, she opened Mina's folder which was the thickest one yet. And she was shocked on what she saw on the first page.

 And she was shocked on what she saw on the first page