9

[Tzuyu's P.O.V.]

It's been five days since Nayeon-unnie and some of the others started acting weird.

Luckily, Mina did not really make me feel left out as much. Although she's working something in the computer, she makes time for me. I don't know why that makes my heart warmer than usual. This crush on Mina is just getting huger every single day. It seems scary, but still warm. 

Then again, I bet she's also involved in Nayeon's change of behavior. Our eldest has been mildly frantic lately. It's like she doesn't know what she's doing most of the time. When I call out to her, it takes three 'unnie'-s just to grab her attention. Jihyo-unnie kind of also acts like that, but she's more composed than Nayeon-unnie.

As for the other girls, they seem normal; and yet I still cannot get the thought off my mind. The thought that they must be hiding something from me. 

Should I even bother asking them? I have asked them lots of times, but they always change the topic or they just say everything is alright. And Mina... even though I trust her very much, it is still possible that she and the other girls are doing something that they do not want me to be involved in.

Ah, the heck of it.

I peeked into Mina's monitor screen. Observed there are screenshots, a timetable, and a CCTV capture. It seems to me that in the CCTV recording, it's the kite boy that Jeongyeon encountered. He was talking to this woman.

Then it struck me. If it was this important, that woman must be their enemy or a spy. See, I can catch up with their spy shit.

A minute later, Mina opened a big-windowed Notepad which covered up her desktop.

Tzuyu, what r u doing?

My eyes widened, "Unnie, I can't lie. Something has been going on my mind lately. The biggest question that I've always wanted to ask: Do you guys not trust me?"

She sighed and typed, I believe u've already seen what u saw

I nodded.

Tzu, we're sorry if we kept something like this from u. It's not that we don't trust u. It's just that we want u safe

"I mean, I get that. But I can handle it. Is this why Nayeon-unnie cried last time? Chaeyoung seemed to be pretty worked up in that scene," I placed my hand over hers. "I want to help if it means for the peace of the whole group. I wanna be a part of it. I wanna be a part of you."

Mina hesitated.

-

"Ya, Mina, you don't talk and yet you cannot really keep quiet," Jeongyeon chuckled. Mina just glared at her.

We were all gathered in the living room. I straight up opened up to them about it because I didn't want to cause quite a heat for Mina. Nayeon-unnie's eyes are starting to fill up with tears again. I understand that she wants me safe, but it is still troubling out there whether I knew about the video or not. And since I have discovered their situation, the best thing I can do is help.

"Besides, unnies," I shrugged. "Nine heads are better than eight."

"I think this is a good idea, as well," Jihyo agreed. She added, "Tzuyu's the least known among all of us. She can surface outside whenever we need her to. Like... a secret spy."

Dahyun laughed, "How ironic! Remember when we used to think she was a spy-"

"Dahyun, this is not the time!," Chaeyoung lightly slapped the tofu's arm. "And Nayeon-unnie, please stop crying. Gosh!"