20

[Third Person P.O.V.]

~/~/~

One...

Two...

Three...

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun jumped up from the bush in sync.

"RAAAAAAAAH!," the three barbarically yelled, getting ready to wave their weapons at the owners of those footsteps.

"WOAH! WAIT! Drop your weapons!!!"

Well, that was not what they were expecting.

There were two unarmed girls. One had short, blue grey hair, while the other one was tall with brown hair with blonde highlights and full bangs.

NaJeongDa held down their weapons as they anticipate what they were going to say.

"I'm Ryujin. And this is Yuna. I know this may not seem like it," blue grey girl started. "But we know Mina-unnie."

"U-unnie!?," the three TWICE members shockingly said in unison. Those words were unbelievable to them.

"We've been working under Red Velvet Society for years now--," Yuna was cut off by NaJeongDa's sudden raise of weapons. She immediately defended, "BUT that was after the fire incident! We were hired by Mina-unnie to keep a close eye on the enemy sororities. So, we compiled as much evidence as we can for the past five years and sent those to Mina."

Dahyun cautiously put her tazer back in her bag. She raised an eyebrow at them, "Then how come we never got to know you?"

"Our unknown relationship would be more effective to gain the trust of the enemy. Mina was really good at keeping and being confidential," Ryujin's answer made sense to the other three. She grabbed Jeongyeon's wrist. This caught the older girl off guard, but she didn't struggle out when Ryujin stated, "We know another way to get inside. Come on."

They ran towards a back entrance. As soon as they arrived, three other girls opened the door. They stepped inside a maintenance room.

"Unnies, these are Lia, Yeji, and Chaeryoung," Yuna introduced. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun bowed to greet them.

"We're from the ITZY sorority," Lia gave them her polar bear smile. She gestured them to the cabinet full of coats. "You must wear a disguise first."

So, the three did as they were told to.

"We've already turned off the emergency elevator's CCTV camera," Yeji informed. 

After NaJeongDa put on their coats, they entered the elevator along with ITZY.

The plan was that floor by floor, one member exits so that someone can distract people of each floor from going up to the room where Tzuyu's tied up. So, Yeji got off on the first floor. Then, Lia on the second. Then, Chaeryoung on the third.

"After this floor, you're on your own. Yuna and I will hurry to the security room to hijack the cameras and we'll be stopping staffs to go up as well," Ryujin told them. The elevator dinged for the fourth floor.

"Good luck, unnies! Fighting!," Yuna quietly cheered before getting off the elevator. NaJeongDa just slightly nodded at them so that their identities won't be revealed.

When they reached the fifth floor, they readied their stances. As expected, bodyguards outside rushed towards the three girls. 

Jeongyeon got a hold of one guard's arm and twisted it to his back. She pushed that guard towards another guard. After having the two guards bump into each other, she punched the guard who was dashing towards her.