16

After the girls' pillow fight, they rested at their backyard, right below the lookout's base. They were conversing a lot about MiTzu and giggled like little girls.

All were having a peaceful dialogue with one another until Nayeon received a text from an unknown number.

"Uh, girls..." she asked for attention. The worried look she had seem to had the other members listen.

The eldest cautiously showed them what she saw and they all put up shocked faces when they read it.

\\\

10:27am

[Unknown:] I believe this is yours? 

\\\

It was their pickup truck parked on the field they went camping to.

And just with that text, the atmosphere in the whole warehouse was never the same again. A sense of paranoia was kicking in each member of TWICE. Though, Mina and Tzuyu were still not aware by this.

"Guys, what about Tzuyu?," Chaeyoung asked sadly.

"What do you mean what about her? Of course we'll tell her! Along with Mina," Dahyun suggested.

"Yeah, it's best if our maknae knows," Momo agreed while Sana nodded in response.

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, was comforting a crying Nayeon. She was also starting to tear up as well. Knowing the frantic state her best friend was in, she looked at the members and cried out, "Yah, what are we standing around for!? Let's just tell Mina and Tzu-"

"Enough!"

All eyes were glued to the leader who stopped their panic.

"We're stuck in this dilemma and causing more scare won't fix anything," Jihyo knew that this would be a nightmare to Tzuyu. So, she thought of a plan. "It's best if we only tell Mina. Tzuyu knowing about this might get all of us, especially her, in trouble. I don't want to give her any more burden than what she's carrying right now."

The four older ones didn't change their faces. They just continued listening to their leader. However, DubChaeng were not amused. The two stayed silent and averted their eyes from Jihyo.

Tension was building up among them and nobody could do anything.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat and just took one for the team, "So, Jihyo, what are you suggesting?"

In response, she handed them out a plan that not only was risky, but also was slightly unacceptable to a few members. The youngest ones were furious by her plan. But this didn't make Jihyo take back what she said. She even continued, "This plan won't just be executed just like that. We still need a deeper discussion on this with Mina."

"Jihyo-unnie, this won't do!," Dahyun let out her frustration.

"But it's the only chance we've got in order to protect Tzuyu."