Chaper One

My life hasn't always been this hectic, I promise. Between Gansey's room and the Lynch brothers, my life is right between that. With my brother searching for the ley line and the boys all going to Aglionby, I'm stuck always trying to fix Gansey's room. Y'know, it would be easier if his gigantic model of Henrietta wasn't there, but I make do.
     As I'm sweeping up the crumpled up papers on his floor, I get a text from the man himself, Gansey.

G-Gansey
Y- You

G- hey. im stuck on the side of the road, my car ran outta gas. ronan is coming to get you w adam

Y- Why didn't you just call me to come get you??

G- cause youre cleaning my room

Y- GANSEY

G- alright alright calm down. i cant change anything now

G- ronan on his way, so get ready

Y- You're unbearable sometimes 😤

G- love you 2

Y- Yeah, yeah, try not to get run over please

     Stuffing my phone in my pocket, I go to my room and grab my wallet. My room was simple, but cute.

     A desk to do homework, a board for ideas, and a bed to sleep on

     A desk to do homework, a board for ideas, and a bed to sleep on. That's what I call home.
     A loud beep suddenly interrupted me from my thoughts. Must be Ronan and Adam...
     Ronan was absolutely and without a doubt my bestest friend in the whole universe. Sure, he can be frustrating at times, but he has a good heart, somewhere down there.
     I grab a jacket from the coatrack and opened the front door. In the driveway, a BMW was parked and in the driver's seat was the infamous Ronan Lynch, accompanied by Adam Parrish.
     "Get in, your brother is waiting," said Ronan in an annoyed tone. Beside him, Adam held up a greasy bag and two small bottles of gas.
     "He made y'all get a hamburger for him?" I asked. Adam nodded sadly, making me chuckle. Ronan threw an empty can at me, making me laugh even more. "Okay, I got it! I'm getting in!"
     I walked across the grass and opened the back door of the BMW, climbing in. Once I did, Ronan wasted no time at all turning up the volume of his music.
     I covered my ears. Really?!
     The car started moving fast and suddenly, making my back crash against my seat. "Hey!" I yelled over the music, "Take it easy, will ya?!"
     Ronan looked in the front mirror, saw my distress, and slowed down the car. Once he reached what was at least the speed limit, he turned down the music, which was loud, but bearable.
     I uncovered my ears and breathed a sigh of relief. As I said before, he can be frustrating at times.
     Ronan glances at me again, eyes showing guilt. "Sorry, (Y/N). Forgot you weren't Noah for a sec."
     "And here I thought I didn't look a thing like Noah."
     "You don't!"
     "Obviously I do, if you can't seem to remember who I am."
     "Shut up."
     Adam started laughing, which must have been contagious, because I had started laughing, too. Even Ronan had a smile painted on his face.
     Maybe I shouldn't be so mad at Gansey for making them bring me.