The Night Man

FNaF 1 Universe.

The guard, or the Night Man, was an awful man. He was the enemy to many. His uniform was surely an omen of bad luck. His appearance was different depending on who saw him. He could be the simple average man, but to some people, he was a horrid purple man. A murderer. The reason that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was a graveyard rather than a recreational space. He had no respect for what other people thought. He was innocent to many, but they know. They know he'll always come back, no matter how many times they cause him to perish. He will always return.
"Bonnie, Chica, don't move. He's looking at us." 
"Freddy, sir, my arm hurts."
"Bonnie, we're robots."
Three animal robots stood on a stage. A brown bear, a purple bunny, and a yellow...duck?
"Chicken." the bird said.
Ah yes, a chicken. Thank you Chica. Anyway, a brown bear, a purple bunny, and a yellow chicken stood up there. The bunny was Bonnie.
"I hear the voice again." he said. Freddy, the bear, looked around after being sure he wasn't looking.
"Bonnie, the voice cannot hurt us. We are fine." he said.
"Lads, Ms. Chica, I reckon th' night scallywag be watchin' me. I keep checkin' outside o' me pirate cove 'n th' camera keeps flashin' lights." a red fox, Foxy was his name, said. 
"Foxy, go back to the cove. Bonnie, handle the night man." Freddy ordered.
"Thank ye, Cap'n Fazbear." Foxy said gratefully. He went back to his cove while Bonnie went for the hallway.
"Oh Mr. Night Maan!" he called. He heard the door shut. He went to Pirate Cove.
"Uh, Foxy, he shut the door." Bonnie said. Foxy was clearly angered. He was a pirate after all, their tempers are as small as-
"Finish that 'n I'll run ye through." Foxy threatened. Er, aye aye Cap'n Foxy. 
"Now, Bonnie, do ye know wha' I be goin' t' do if ye don't scuttle that demon o' a night watch?" the pirate fox asked.
"Uh, no, I don't, Foxy."
"I be gonna gouge yer eyes out 'n then serve them t' sprogs as pizza toppin's." Foxy said.
"Uh, please don't. I need my eyes and I don't think kids can eat them." Bonnie said nervously.
"Oh ye'd be surprised, ye squiffy fool," Foxy said. "Now go scuttle th' night guard!" 
Bonnie saluted and ran to the door, noticing it was closed. He left again.
"Foxy, if you want him dead YOU kill him!" he said. Foxy growled a bit.
"So ye wants Cap'n Foxy t' handle all th' dirty work 'n scuttle a scallywag that's makin' us all suffer? Ye're an idiot, Bon, I dunno how I deal wit' ye." the fox grumbled. He ran towards the door and started beating on it.
"Show yer face, ye lily-livered son o' a cur!! 'tis no use hidin', we 'ave ye cornered!" Foxy shouted. The power ran out. Foxy grinned.
"Now ye're Cap'n Fazbear's problem, ye yellow-bellied cur. He'll show ye no quarter, HAR HAR HAARR!" the fox said ominously. 
The night man seemed afraid. He was nearly crying and begging the brown bear to not arrive. He heard them. The first notes of the toreador march. The blue eyes of the bear glowed with each note that played. Whispers from the bunny, the chicken, the fox, and a mystery voice could be heard. 
"You've made a big mistake coming here, Night Man." the bear said.
"Horrible mistake." said Chica.
"You've given up the rights to your life." said Bonnie.
"Ye'll look good in th' suit we 'ave fer ye. Too bad ye won't know it." chuckled Foxy. 
"We know who our friends are, Night Man," a mystery voice said. "and YOU are not one of them." Two screams were heard. That of the dreaded Night Man and that of the great Freddy Fazbear. He was dead. The dreaded Night Man was dead. 
"Wha' do they call 'im outside?" Foxy asked, pointing at the name tag with his hooked hand.
"Mike," Chica said. She picked him up and carried him to the back. "Let's get him ready for his show tomorrow. It'll be a real blast."
"Aye, I like th' way ye reckon, Lady Chica." Foxy said. 
"Come along. We haven't much time. Bonnie, clean up the mess. Foxy, go neaten up the stages and prepare the things we need to clean our fronts. Chica, you and I will put him where he belongs."
"Yes, sir!"
"Aye aye, Cap'n!" 
"Of course, Mr. Fazbear."
The four scurried along, the mystery voice occasionally stating the time.
"It's 5:55, to the stage." it said.
"One moment." Freddy said. He set the new recruit up on the table and laughed a bit.
"You're a fool, Mike. I'm almost impressed that you've been able to return. See you tomorrow, buddy." he said. He walked back to the stage and got cleaned up. The bells rang. 
"6:00 a.m.!" the mystery voice cried out. Sun shined through the windows of Freddy's.
Tomorrow is another day.

810 words.

I gave them voices and I dunno if I wanna regret it.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, be on the lookout for more stories.
I can make a version for FNaF 2, 3, 4, Sister Location, etc.
Anything goes unless you're one of those people who want smut. 
If that's you then please exit the premises. 
That's all for today, and I'll see you tomorrow.

-Phone Lloyd