Do You Know Who We Are?

Night Guard's can have fun too. Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, and the Phone Man go for a night on the town.

"Michael, I don't think we can get reservations because of your 'overwhelming amounts of swagger and a mental file of every Flo Rida song.' at this place. Maybe we should-"
"Jeremy, honey, you're no fun." a man with black hair and bright blue eyes said. 
"Jeremy's right, Mike. Maybe we should just settle for a cheap place." a man with blond hair said. Beside him was a tall dark-brown haired male with bright yellow glasses who nodded as well.
"See? Fritz agrees with me. So does Scott. We should just go back to Freddy's and have some pizza." a small male with lighter brown hair stated. The noirette scoffed.
"Like I'm going back to that hellhole. I wanna eat good shit, and I'm gonna make these people think I'm a god damned ZILLIONAIRE!" Mike shouted. He marched the group into the fancy restaurant they were denied entrance to.
"Do you know who we are?" he asked, sounding demanding. The person at the desk rolled her eyes.
"M-Mike don't do this people are staring." Jeremy said. He stood behind Scott the way a child would stand behind a parent. Fritz put his head in his hands.
"No, I don't know who you are." the person said. Mike stayed quiet for a moment before an idea struck him.
"We're four of the five kids who went missing years ago at Freddy's." he blurted. Jeremy and Scott looked at Mike shocked. Fritz thought the idea was actually genius. 
"Uh, Mike, we don't want to use our tragedy as a way to get into places." Fritz said. Scott looked at Fritz shocked now. 
"U-uh, yea. We, uh, we found our way home." Jeremy said quietly. Scott face palmed and decided he had nothing to lose.
"Yup. We're four of the five. The fifth was actually killed, poor fella." he said. 
"Oh my! Right this way." the hostess said. 
She took them to a table. Almost as soon as the four men sat down they were kicked out.
"Nice try, Mike. I know you." the hostess said as they were thrown out.
"M-MARCY?!" Mike shouted.
"Haha, Mike's plan was foiled by an ex girlfriend." Scott said, grinning.

370 words.

no note.

-Adder